The human body is home to a variety of microorganisms: with some it coexists without consequences, and some bring him in mortal danger. Most adults are carriers of parasites, sometimes even several types. The greatest number of science — 70. People often do not suspect that they are carriers, attributing the warning symptoms of other diseases.
What are these parasites and where do they live in the body
Among the dozens of species of parasites that are dangerous to humans, the most common include:
- Giardia. A frequent method of infection — dirty hands and dirty food.
- Pinworms. Most prevalent in children.
- Roundworm — the most common parasite in the human body. Methods of infection — dirty hands, dirty water, soil.
- Worms, popularly known as "worms".
- A tapeworm.
- The whipworm.
- Tapeworm (tapeworm).
What threatens the presence of parasites in the body
As mentioned earlier, the presence of parasites can pass to humans asymptomatic, but in any case it is a big strain on the body and substantial danger to life. There are difficulties with the immune system, tired to fight harmful organisms. Develops immunodeficiency, which is the development of side diseases: beriberi, hormone disruption, metabolic disorders, problems with blood vessels, increases the risk of cancer.
Symptoms of parasites in a woman's body
- digestive problems: constipation alternate with diarrhea, bloating, pain, nausea and vomiting;
- nervous system disorders: dizziness and headaches;
- changes in appetite and body weight;
- unpleasant smell from the mouth;
- change of skin pigmentation, rashes and allergies;
- problems with hair and nails;
- pain in the joints;
- cracked heels;
- a decrease in hemoglobin;
- constant fatigue;
- bronchial asthma;
- the menstrual cycle;
- itching in the anus.
The ways of getting parasites in the body
- Through food and water. Bad heat treatment of meat products, dirty water, unwashed fruits and vegetables — the easy way to get eggs of parasites in the human body.
- In contact with contaminated objects. The parasite eggs are very long can stay on objects and then on the skin. The most dangerous locations of infections and public transport, toilets, beaches, playgrounds, open waters. Often the subjects of infection become money. Can only save frequent hand washing not just before eating.
- Through bites of infected insects. Often the vectors are fleas, wasps and flies.
- Through the respiratory tract from dust.
- From another infected person.
- From Pets.
Methods of cleaning the body
First and foremost, we have to choose between medication and folk remedies the First is faster, but has a number of side effects. The action of drugs can have a wide range of applications, and can be aimed at removing certain types of parasites. Traditional medicine prefers to treat infusions, but the popularity and reception of the products known for their properties against pests. Practiced and cleansing enemas. Before applying the of traditional medicine should definitely check for allergies to these products.
Treatment of the body:
- Go to the doctor, get tested and determine the types of malicious organisms contained in the body.
- Choose a treatment depending on the type of parasites and the characteristics of the organism.
- Follow the schedule of taking the drugs. You should not independently change the dose prescribed by your doctor.
- If you decide to start treatment of folk remedies, it is worth further discussion with your specialist to avoid complications and allergies.
- Avoid re-infection, follow the recommendations for prevention.
Side effects of medications
Among the most common side effects of various digestive disorders. Diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, stomach pain are the most common. When the pill should remember that many of these drugs are toxic. It is therefore not necessary to self-medicate without consulting a doctor.
It is sufficient to choose an ineffective dose of medication to greatly harm your body. If the existing drug is not enough, to kill parasites won't work. They will only move from the familiar for them to live in the internal organs in others. Such displacement creates unusual conditions for the existence of parasites and threatens human life.
Body cleansing of parasites at home
Given the toxicity and limited efficacy of drugs for treatment at home many people prefer folk remedies, proven over the centuries. Significant advantages of security applications. It is believed that some of the tools even more effective than the strongest drugs from the pharmacy.
Enema with garlic. You need to boil a couple heads of garlic in half a liter of milk. Allow to cool, filter. Within five days take an enema twice a day.
Tincture of wormwood. 2 art. L. wormwood pour several cups of boiling water and leave for 3 hours. The taste of unpleasant herbs and bitter, so better to add to the tincture a small amount of sugar. Use a tablespoon times a day 6 times.
The infusion of onions. Chop the onion. Pour the resulting slurry Cup boiling water. To leave for the night. Drain. The resulting infusion drink in the morning before eating, then better for some time do not eat or drink.
Tincture of tansy. 2 art. l. grass pour half a liter of boiling water and leave for 4 hours. The tincture can be used indoors, as well as used for enema.
Preventive measures against parasites in the body
- Eating certain foods: garlic, ginger, pumpkin seeds. This is the safest method of prevention, because herbal remedies do not contain any toxins, unlike drugs.
- Hygienic procedures: wash hands thoroughly after streets and trips to the toilet, and after visiting places with large crowds.
- Use only boiled water.
- Thoroughly wash foods.
- Subject thermal processing meat and fish products.
- Watch out for the safety of meat and fish in the refrigerator.
- Watch Pets clean: wash them after walking paws regularly give medication of worms.
- Swim only where permitted.
- Avoid buying homemade fermented milk products on the market.
Doctors argue about the need to take anti-parasitic drugs for prevention. Someone believes that effective prevention from harmful organisms in the human body is a only tablet. Other experts warn about the negative consequences of taking medications for preventive purposes due to their toxicity and the large number of side effects. The decision is yours.