Worms are a common and dangerous problem. Helminth infestations are frequently diagnosed in children, which are caused by non-observance of hygiene rules, licking dirty hands and toys, as well as an imperfect immune system.
About one hundred varieties of worms are known in medicine, which live on the donor organism (in this case, the human body). Once in the body, they find an ideal habitat and begin active reproduction. As a result of their vital activity, helminths release toxic substances that cause poisoning, cause the development of diseases and other negative symptoms. Effective methods of traditional medicine will help to get rid of parasites.
Causes of worms
The reason for the development of helminthic invasions is the entry of the parasite in the human body.
There are several ways you can penetrate:
- Through foods that have not been cooked or washed properly. Pathogenic microorganisms, especially frequently, can enter through undercooked meat and fish.
- Domestic. Helminths can be transmitted by direct contact with an infected person - through dirty hands, personal hygiene items or other items.
- Worms that grow in sand or liquid enter the human body through water and soil. When they enter the body, they start to multiply actively, laying eggs. Helminths enter the body through dirty hands, fruits, vegetables and more.
- Less commonly, helminth infestation occurs through an insect bite.
The pathology is much more common in children, caused by imperfection of the immune system and failure to observe hygiene rules (licking dirty hands, toys).
Signs of helminthic invasions
The appearance of helminths in the body for a long time can be asymptomatic.
As toxic substances multiply and release, the following signs appear:
- Marked decrease in weight when following the usual diet.
- Pale, dry and possibly peeling skin.
- Itching in the anus.
- If worms choose the intestines as a habitat, in this case dyspeptic disorders arise: diarrhea or constipation, vomiting and diarrhea, increased gas production and abdominal pain.
- General intoxication of the body, which is manifested by weakness, dizziness and rapid fatigue.
- Temperature rise to subfebrile values.
- Sleep disorders: insomnia and nightmares. This leads to a deterioration of the psycho-emotional state, the productivity of work and study decreases.
- An allergic reaction that manifests itself as a rash, itching and swelling of soft tissues. Less frequently, dry cough and bronchial asthma occur.
How to remove worms with folk remedies
The natural remedies available help to deal with helminths in the human body. The recipes presented will remove worms quickly and effectively and improve the patient's well-being.
Tansy contains a unique substance - thujone. It has a paralytic effect on helminths and facilitates their excretion from the body. This remedy is especially effective in the fight against roundworms and pinworms. The procedure for preparing a folk remedy: pour a tablespoon of flowers with 250 ml of boiling water and leave to infuse for an hour. Take the filtered infusion before each meal in the amount of 15 ml.
Bitter wormwood has an effective anthelmintic effect. For the treatment, an alcoholic tincture is used, which can be purchased at the pharmacy or prepared on its own, filling the grinding plant with alcohol. Absinthe is ingested in the dosage of 20 drops 3 times a day, 30 minutes before meals.
Absinthe tea can also be used. Pour 1 teaspoon of herbs with 0. 5 liters of boiling water and allow to cool completely. Add 2 tablespoons of honey to the strained drink. Consume 3 tablespoons. me. before eating.
A grenade is useful. To combat helminths, grind the peel of dried fruits and inflate in 750 ml of boiling water. Drink the resulting drink in 3 doses divided by an hour and a half. In that case, you must refuse food at this point. Four hours later, you need to drink a laxative that will remove the "paralyzed" worms from the body.
Pumpkin seeds will help to cure helminth infestations. Consume a handful of seeds daily on an empty stomach for 14 days. Remember that dry (not roasted) seeds are especially beneficial.
Garlic is an effective remedy against helminths. It contains phytonides and oils with anthelmintic effect. Eat a few cloves of garlic daily on an empty stomach and add them pure to ready meals. You can also use the following remedy: pour the peeled head of garlic with boiled milk and leave it overnight. Have a drink the next day.
The onion infusion is suitable for fighting ascaris. Chop an onion and fill a liter bowl. Pour the vodka over the onion and place in a dark place for 10 days. Take the filtered 15 ml infusion 2 times a day before meals.
Remedies and folk remedies help to get rid of worms. However, in order not to have to look for an answer to the question "How to remove worms from the body? " Preventive measures must be observed: maintain hygiene, wash food well, drink only clean water and handle food carefully before consuming.