The treatment of parasites with folk remedies has been carried out since ancient times. Parasites have always attacked the human body and tried to settle in your body. When the pharmaceutical industry was not yet so developed, it was necessary to protect the body with folk remedies, which are not inferior in effectiveness to medicines.
Helminth infestation is a common disease that no one can be sure of. Parasites can settle in the body in different ways, but most of the time worms are found in children. Modern medicine offers many medicines against worms, but they negatively affect the condition of the liver, so alternative methods against worms are an excellent alternative.
Causes of helminthic invasion
There are many ways in which parasites can enter the body. As a rule, infection with helminth infestation occurs after eating raw meat. The process of infection of the body does not occur immediately. The human body has an unfavorable habitat, therefore, with a primary infection, with an 80% probability, the worms will not take root. Parasite eggs can be found in meat and, after insufficient heat treatment, enter the human body. Another reason why parasites can appear is dirty hands.
Always after the street, you need to wash your hands thoroughly of dirt and parasites, as earthworm eggs can be everywhere and after walking they can get under your nails. Therefore, the infestation of worms appears in children, because, when walking on the street, they can come into contact with the soil, where the worms' eggs can penetrate together with the animal excrement. Helminth infestation can occur after contact with pets. Pets that go for a walk can also bring a source of infection into the home.
There are about 200 types of worms that penetrate a person and settle in his body, parasitizing the intestines, liver, muscles and even the brain, so it is important to be careful especially if there are children at home. It is worth mentioning that the infection process does not occur immediately. Eggs enter the body orally and, if no individual takes root during the incubation process, the eggs come out on their own naturally. If the females took root, every night they go to the duodenum and lay their eggs in the anus. They cause itching and the person unknowingly combs the hole and spreads the eggs over sheets, clothes and appliances.
After re-penetration, eggs infect a weakened organism and settle in humans. If a family member is infected, everyone needs to be treated.
Symptoms of helminthic invasion
After infection, it can take a long time before the first symptoms appear. This is due to the fact that each type of parasite has its own symptoms. The symptoms of the appearance of worms in the body can be different. The symptoms of the presence of a helminthic invasion depend on the type of worms that have settled in the body.
- Ascaris symptoms:
- pain in the intestines;
- increased appetite;
- irrational weight loss.
To diagnose worms in the body, you can take a look at the stool. Sometimes worms are partially excreted from the body naturally. Roundworms are found most often on the body in children.
- Symptoms of tapeworm:
- diarrhea or constipation;
- pain in the intestines and liver;
This type of worm lives not only in the intestines, but can also inhabit the liver, lungs and brain. You can diagnose the condition by carefully examining the stool. Adult worms, like their eggs, sometimes pass out of the body. A person infected with worms is characterized by excessive sweating, yellowing of the white part of the eyes and bad breath.
- Pinworm symptoms:
- burning and itching in the anal area;
- pain in the intestines and liver.
After infection, pinworms may not appear for a long time. The symptoms of worms in men are manifested in different ways: in children, fever and dizziness can be added to the main signs.
The worms that are in the body, in particular in the intestines and liver, cause a decrease in the protective functions of the immune system, vitamin deficiency, exacerbation of chronic diseases. In addition, the symptoms of worms may appear at:
- dry hair;
- problematic skin;
- intestinal polyps;
- chronic tonsillitis;
- pain in the heart region.
The symptoms of helminths depend a lot on where the worms are located. You can diagnose a disease in humans by carefully examining your own stool. If there is an animal in the house, its excrement must also be examined or a specialist consulted to conduct clinical studies of its analysis.
What helminth removal methods are there?
Modern medicine offers a wide range of worms. These drugs are intended to destroy worms and stimulate the intestines for natural cleansing. Some drugs are designed to destroy the location of helminths, others are designed to restore the body after being damaged by parasites.
Traditional medicine also offers several options on how to get rid of parasites effectively and safely.
Eliminating parasites with drugs
It is possible to get rid of worms quickly and effectively with the help of medicines. The pharmacy offers a wide range of medicines that are able to overcome helminthiasis and remove worms not only from the intestine, but also from other internal organs. Modern remedies against worms destroy adults and the population of their eggs. Medicines have greater action force, therefore, allow the quick and reliable removal of worms from the body. They can also treat children.
Anthelmintic preparations contain natural ingredients, so they work effectively and safely on worms and help eliminate them for a long time. They can also be used as a preventive measure.
The preparations contain synthetic components, so it is recommended to consult a specialist before using the drugs. It is recommended to take the tablets as instructed.
Treatment of parasites with folk remedies
Traditional medicine has long recommended effective recipes for removing worms from the body. The advantage of treatment with folk remedies is that the natural ingredients not only help to get rid of the worms, but also to restore the affected areas of the intestine, remove toxins from the liver and restore normal body functionality.
- Worming cleaning teas.You can remove helminths with special cleansing teas. These teas are not only safe, but also help to restore damaged areas of the liver. To prepare a parasite cleansing tea, you need to mix 1 tbsp. spoon of oak bark, hawthorn, tansy and absinthe. Pour 500 ml of herbs. boiling water and insist at night. In the morning on an empty stomach, you need to drink 100 ml. infusion and drink the rest during the day. The course of treatment for parasites with cleansing tea lasts at least 3 weeks.
- Zbiten against worms.This drink allows not only to remove toxins from the liver, but also to get rid of unexpected guests of any kind. To prepare a drink, you need 250 ml. liquid honey and pour with 1 liter of boiling water. Bring to a boil, stirring all the time. Add 1 tbsp. spoon of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and bay leaf. Set aside for 20 minutes, strain and drink 4 hot cups for 21 days.
- Pumpkin seeds against parasites.This is a very simple method, but very effective against worms for children and adults. To clean the worms, you need to take a fresh raw pumpkin and remove the seeds. The seeds must be in a clear, viscous substance. Take 20 seeds on an empty stomach for 14 days to expel the worms.
- Refrigerant against parasites.Soda is an excellent medicine in the fight against worms. Cleansing enemas can be done to cleanse the body. To prepare the solution, you need to mix 1 tbsp. a spoon of soda with 1 liter of cold boiled water. You need to do a cleansing enema no more than once a month. You can also cleanse the body with a soda solution. To do this, mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with warm water and drink 1 cup on an empty stomach for 2-3 weeks. This treatment for parasites has been involved for a long time.
- Garlic with kefir against worms.It's not very tasty, but it's incredibly effective. To prepare it, you need to crush 10 cloves of garlic and squeeze the juice into a glass. Add 200 ml here. kefir and drink in one gulp. The course of treatment lasts 3-4 months.
- Pomegranate juice against helminths. Pomegranate juice is the most useful and delicious method of cleaning the body. For cleaning with pomegranate juice, it is necessary to drink 250 ml. juice every day. This is the minimum dose, but you can drink more if there is no increase in acidity and a tendency to heartburn.
Parasite prevention methods
Anyone can catch a helminthic invasion, but there are simple rules that will help build a barrier for helminths to enter the human body. Basic rules for parasite prevention:
- always wash your hands outdoors and after contact with animals;
- roasts the meat well, especially pork and beef;
- wash vegetables and fruits thoroughly before use;
- clean the inside of the fish completely;
- iron bed and underwear;
- Give anthelmintics to pets.
Helminths are dangerous parasites with dire consequences. Worms can infect vital organs and affect health, so if signs of helminth infestation appear, it is recommended to consult a doctor. Timely identification of helminths and compliance with precautionary measures will allow all individuals to be removed and improve well-being.