The human body is an attractive place to live pathogens. Nestled in the internal organs, they cause ailments and serious diseases. There are types of parasites, which almost does not affect the health of the person. Others can be deadly. Symptoms of the presence of the parasite in the human body often point to the possibility of defeat. You should immediately contact the experts: we can talk about life and death.
What parasites live in humans
Giardia enters the body through dirty hands, fruits or vegetables. These parasites belong to the class of flagellates and are microscopic in size. Sometimes their presence is unnoticed, since there are no significant changes or damage. Ancylostoma easy to hook if you walk barefoot on the ground. The infection is manifested as skin irritation, rash on the legs. The parasite may penetrate into the internal organs, and then acts like roundworm.
Pinworm prefers the child's body. This parasite lives in the intestines, causing the child has poor appetite, fatigue, irritation in the anus. The parasite lays eggs in your underwear and skin folds. It enters the body, if dirty hands, is transmitted by children via toys, dishes, linen. Swine and bovine zipname become infected through raw or not well processed meat. Especially dangerous are the larvae of tapeworm, which can reach the eyes and brain. An adult tapeworm can live person in 20 years to reach this 7-meter length.
Toxocara person receives from cats or dogs. The eggs of these parasites, in adulthood, grow up to 30 centimeters, get together with animal feces in the soil. They may for many years remain viable. Then, through dirty hands or sordida in the ground objects, parasites can enter the body that do not leave. Inside a person easily spreads to organs and systems.
Per Echinococcus or alionochka can be contracted from animals. Another variation of infection is the use of dirty vegetables. Of particular danger are the larvae of these parasites via the blood vessels located throughout the body. They can cause the formation of cysts:
- in the brain;
- in the lymphatic system;
- in the kidneys.
Roundworms occur in humans more frequently than any other parasite. The source of infection serve as unwashed hands, dirty water, soil. Inside the human Ascaris can reach a length of about 40 centimeters, penetrating the liver, brain, capillaries, lungs, eyes, mucosa of the intestine. Food for ascarids serve as nutrients required by the human body, red blood cells. The result of the presence of the parasite are:
According to statistics more than 1 billion people are infected with parasites. You may not even suspect that became a victim of parasites.
To determine the presence of parasites in the body easy for one symptom - an unpleasant smell from the mouth. Ask loved ones, whether the smell from your mouth in the morning (before you brush your teeth). If so, then with a probability of 99% you are infected with parasites.
Infestation leads to nervousness, fatigue, sudden changes in moods, in the future, begin more serious disease.
In men, the parasite causes: prostatitis, impotence, adenoma, cystitis, sand and stones in the kidneys and bladder.
In women: pain and inflammation of the ovaries. Developing fibroids, fibroids, fibrocystic mastopathy, inflammation of the adrenal gland, bladder and kidneys. As well as heart and cancer.
Just want to warn you that there is no need to run to the pharmacy to buy expensive drugs, which, according to pharmacists, exedunt all parasites. Most drugs are very ineffective in addition, they cause great harm to the body:
- problems with the digestive system;
- if the larvae can get into the lungs, skin, or respiratory tract – atopic dermatitis, bronchial asthma, seizures or arthritis;
- some signs – fever, similar to colds.
Similar manifestations of tapeworm broad – it gets inside of humans through raw fish. The parasite can grow up to decem-length retorto on the inside. When infected occur:
- stomach pain;
- nausea (especially in the morning).
Signs of parasites in the body
The appearance of the skin spots, or roughness, early wrinkles and baldness, pimples should cause concern. To attract the attention of cracked heels, problem nails – symptoms of parasites in the body can be a sign of the presence of microorganisms in the digestive system. It could be Trichomonas, Giardia. Any infection affects the immune system that can manifest as sore throat, inflammation of the paranasal sinuses, showed up unexpectedly snoring, polyps, sinusitis.
In men the signs of the presence of microorganisms may be cystitis, prostatitis, sand and stones inside the bladder and kidney, prostate adenoma, impotence. Infection by certain parasites may cause brain damage and affect the next generation. In women, symptoms of microorganisms may include:
- pain during menses;
- violation of the cycle;
- inflammation of the ovaries;
- fibrous-cystic mastopathy;
- inflammation of the adrenal glands;
- in fibroid;
- problems with the kidneys and bladder;
- the myoma.
Pinworms can lead to appendicitis, opistorhoze parasites cause pancreatitis or biliary dyskenisia. That was in the lungs the larvae of Ancylostoma de can give the appearance of pneumonia. The effect of the presence of harmful micro-organisms can look like bronchitis or tonsillitis. There are signs in which one can suspect a contamination by pathogenic microorganisms, among which:
- the deterioration of immunity;
- a sharp change in weight;
- suddenly having problems with the skin;
- feeling of constant fatigue;
- frequent or persistent unpleasant sensation inside the stomach or intestine;
- poor sleep and a General hectic condition;
Symptoms of parasites in humans
The main symptoms of infection are very diverse. This:
- Constipation. Worms, which reach a considerable size, able to block the intestinal and bile ducts and interfere with normal bowel movements.
- Diarrhea. Some microorganisms secrete substances which lead to the dilution of feces. Diarrhea is often a sign of indigestion, but the body of uninvited guests.
- Vestibulum and bloating. Which was inside of the small intestine, the worms cause inflammation. Prolonged swelling can be a symptom of parasites in the human body.
- The irritable bowel syndrome. Parasites lead to the fact that the fat begins to digest worse, gets inside the colon, causing Kale becomes his lot. Experience constipation, diarrhea, cramps.
- Pain in muscles and joints. Some micro-organisms prefer to settle in the muscles and fluid of the joints. Their presence causes pain similar to that occurring with arthritis. In fact, they are caused by inflammation as the immune system trying to expel worms or lesions on their fault.
- Allergic reactions. The waste products of the parasites may cause reactions from the immune system, forced to produce more protective cells of eosinophils. A large number of them leads to inflammation, followed by an allergic reaction.
- Rashes on the skin. The presence of the worms will cause skin rashes, eczema, other problems. Parasites among protozoa lead to dermatitis, in papillomas, ulcera on the skin.
- Anemia. Once in the intestine, the worms attach to the mucosa and live at the expense of nutrients of a person. Parasites such as Trichomonas, which feed on blood cells, can rastrogavshis, cause significant blood loss, causing anemia.
- The extra weight or the lack of it. Completeness is an indication that the parasites consume glucose or poison products in your life. Underweight indicates metabolic disorders.
- Increased irritability and anxiety. The waste products of parasites are toxic to the human body and affect the nervous system, the person is often depressed, feels constant irritation, these symptoms – the symptoms of parasites in the body.
- Sleep disorders. If you often Wake up somewhere between two and three o'clock in the morning, this indicates parasites. During these hours, the liver tries to rid the body of toxins. At night, the worms can exit through the anus, causing irritation.
- Tooth gnashing during sleep. Common in children, is a reaction of the nervous system to toxic effects from the parasites.
- The chronic fatigue syndrome. Accompanied by signs similar to flu, a lack of desire to act leads to a deterioration of the memory. All this points to the lack of nutrients caused by the presence of parasites.
- Immune disorders. The actions of microorganisms result in the weakening of the immune system that causes allergic reactions and promotes the penetration of infection.
- Cancer. If the parasites are inside the body for a long time, it leads to damage to tissues and organs. You may experience inflammation, lack of necessary body substances. This plus serious disruption of the immune system is a common background for the emergence of cancer problems.
- Inflammation of the Airways. Some parasites are able to move around the body. When they reached the Airways, they cause symptoms such as runny nose, cough, high temperature. Even asthma or pneumonia can be caused by their action.
Worms called worms, are worms-parasites that belong to roundworms, tapeworms, flat worms. About four types of worms can exist inside a person. They can cause considerable harm to many organs and tissues. When they reached the heart, they can cause myocarditis. Signs of a lesion of this organ will appear in a week, a maximum of four months. In the absence of necessary treatment, the symptoms will become chronic.
Dirofilaria is a helminth that can live under the skin. A person infected from mosquitoes. Subcutaneous parasites carry virus De Morgellons dangerous for people with weakened immune systems. These diseases have similar manifestations, which is reflected in the seal under the skin. If you click on it, it begins to move that indicates the presence of one or more parasites.
When in myiasis century boils occur on the skin, caused by the presence of larvae, which provoke inflammation. Often the person feels their movement. The variants of the disease:
- Oftalmia distributed in tropical areas of the planet. Insect larvae make their way under the skin, reach the conjunctiva, lacrimam bag, fall into the orbit. Their actions can cause damage to the eyes.
- Larvae Conjunctival granuloma occurs when the larva penetrates the mucosa, leading to inflammation. Usually, the parasite is removed surgically.
- Creeping myiasis looks like a gradually lengthening line on the skin.
- Maxime conjunctivitis occurs when it enters the larvae that the females abdominal gadflies throw for summer, in the conjunctival sack. This forms an ulcer on the cornea.
- Intraocular lesions are rare and are triggered by the larvae of gadflies rodents or cattle.
Often this on live worms. They poison the human body, releasing toxic substances. Signs of worms – the smell of urine, bad breath, lack of defecation, lack of appetite and low weight. The symptoms of parasites in the human body should not be ignored, because these danger signs can lead to more devastating consequences.
Prevention of infection with the parasite are attempts to avoid contact with him or his carriers. You can do regular inspection and cleaning of the body. But to avoid this difficult, because some parasites can get inside the body through the exposed parts of the legs. The tests and the test body will not be superfluous, especially if you suspect their presence. The following precautions will help to reduce the risk of infection:
- personal hygiene;
- frequent house cleaning;
- heat processing of food;
- wash vegetables and fruits;
- careful attention to the health of Pets