All kinds of parasites in the human body adversely affect his health. They hit bodies, they feed on nutrients which are necessary for human life, release of harmful toxic substances. Therefore it is so important to get rid of them.
Human body striking a variety of parasites that live inside the body, others on its surface. They differ in size, the routes into the body for vital functions.
What parasites live in humans? How to get rid of them? Which preventive measures exist? These issues will be discussed below.
Classification of parasites
Human parasites have a greater prevalence, they are divided into groups:
- Endoparasites are organisms that are parasitic on the inside. This group, in turn, shares on simple (composed of a single cell) and helminths (worms). Protozoa, parasitic in the human body, is amoeba, Giardia, Trichomonas, Toxoplasma. As for worms, here again there is division on the round worms (nematodes) and ribbon.
- Ectoparasites are organisms, which are parasitic on the surface of the human body — lice, mites, fleas, bedbugs. In addition, they feed on human blood, causing great discomfort (biting, burning, skin abrasions), they carry quite a dangerous disease: typhoid, anthrax, trypanosomiasis and others.
- Giardia. Giardiasis infection — fecal-oral mechanism. After cysts (not yet formed parasites, covered with a protective sheath) are derived from the anus of a sick person, they are getting the vegetables, fruits and other foods. Through poorly washed hands, tap water, not well washed fruits and vegetables cysts fall into the mouth of a person, where safely reach the intestine, where again turn into an adult and breed again. The result is a vicious cycle that will continue until, until will not be provided with adequate treatment and fail to observe hygiene measures. Symptoms are weakness, fatigue, headache, diarrhea, pain in the abdomen, bloating. May experience itching in the anus, skin rashes, asthma bronchiales. For pathology characterized by weight loss, anemia, weakening of the immune system. Treatment — Metronidazole, Furazolidone, Tinidazole. The dosage prescribed by a doctor.
- Toxoplasma. These protozoa infection occurs through contact with infected animals. Man is intermediate host, as the cycle of sexual development of the parasite occurs in the body of the animal. The disease is manifested prolonged fever up to low-gradu assessments, General signs of intoxication, the patient increased lymph nodes, appear joint and muscle pain. Also disrupts the function of the gastrointestinal tract and the optic, may suffer the Central nervous system, there are signs of heart disease and the endocrine system. A comprehensive treatment — antibiotics tetracycline group and sulfonamides.
- Trichomonas. Trichomonas is sexually transmitted, the risk of infection by contact is minimal but is still there. Symptoms in women are itching, redness of the genitals, ardens and spuma secretions. Men can be difficult urination and have a discharge. Treatment protivotrihomonadnyh funds.
Pinworm is an intestinal parasite
The most well-known internal parasite is the pinworm. They live in the intestine and cause a disease called enterobiasis. This kind of parasite affects not only humans but also monkeys. Risk group — children of preschool age, according to statistics, enterobiasis was diagnosed in about half of children aged 2 to 10 years.
Worms are passed from person to person, you can become infected through any items used by the sick person, or through a handshake. The main condition for the transmission of pinworm eggs is not washed after contact hands, especially before eating. Worms, or rather their eggs can be transferred by flies and cockroaches.
Pinworms live only in the intestine, they especially comfortable in the small section in the colon and cecum. For mating, the parasites choose the ileum, where the female creeps through the anus and lays eggs in the anus. Symptoms of pinworms in the body is itching in the anus, allergies, fatigue, anemia, abdominal pain, exhaustion.
For treating enterobiasis assigned Dekaris, Vermoxum, Nematol and other anthelmintic remedies. Prevention pinworm is based on hand hygiene. They must be washed after visiting any public places.
Roundworm — roundworms
Adult length can reach 40 cm roundworm Live in the human intestines, their eggs are excreted in a natural way, then they continue their development in the soil, where they will remain until, until will not fall into the human body. Dirty hands, unwashed vegetables and fruits is a way of infection per ascarids. Roundworm eggs are covered with a shell that does not dissolve in the stomach and allows the roundworm to survive and get into the intestine, where they develop Mature individuals.
Ascariasis can be asymptomatic for a long time. Then the symptoms appear, which depend on the location and phase of development of the parasite. In the first migration phase of ascariasis of the patient concerned about fever, cough with sputum, may appear skin rashes, headache, swollen lymph nodes, liver and spleen. In the late phase when the parasite falls to the intestine, there are disorders of the chair (may be dysenteric, choleriform symptoms and signs of typhoid fever). There are pain in the abdomen, sudden weight loss, fatigue.
Infection with this parasite occurs through fish. It is the intermediate host of the worm. For infection do not have to eat, sometimes a simple contact with an infected fish. That is why it is so important after the fish very carefully handle hands, knife, Board.
From infected person to a healthy no worms or their larvae are not transmitted. Symptoms of infection are nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, increased or decreased appetite, dyspeptic disorders. The first signs of the disease may occur in a month or two after infection. As a result of prolonged stay of the parasite in the human body arise pallor, headache, increased heart rate, decreased blood pressure, weakness, anemia. Treatment is aimed at destruction of the worm. For this purpose, Praziquantel, Biltricid, Niclosamide.
Beef tapeworm can reach a length of 12 m. It is a hermaphrodite that can produce more than 100,000 eggs, they are excreted in the feces. The eggs get into the soil, then into plants, these plants have cattle. In the animal body, the eggs become larvae, which are localized in the muscles. If a person eats infected beef, the larvae enter the intestine. Human-to-human larvae are not transmitted.
Adult worms have a head with four suckers, neck and body, consisting of segments. The number of segments is constantly growing, Mature segmentis can be separated from the worm to crawl out of the man's intestines out.
The symptoms are nausea, vomiting, dyspeptic disorders, increased salivation, dizziness, weakness, nervousness, fatigue, abdominal pain of uncertain localization, allergies, fluctuations in appetite.
In order to bring the beef tapeworm from the body, a schema that consists of 3 stages: preparatory (cleansing the body), treatment with antiparasitic drugs (Biltricid, Praziquantel, Fenasala), recovery (diet, herbal medicine).
People can become infected with pork tapeworm through dirty hands, undercooked meat, dirty water, the infected person may allocate segmentis and tapeworm larvae in the environment with emetic masses and faeces.
The worm can live in the human body up to 15-17 years of age, he haeret to the intestinal mucosa, and its larvae can the blood spreads throughout the body and be attached to any organs. It is especially dangerous if the larva gets into the brain.
Intermediate host are pigs, are at the highest risk of Contracting this parasite people, who have frequent contact with the raw meat. To be infected with pork tapeworm can how contact eating well enough thermally processed meat. That the meat was destroyed by the larvae of the pork tapeworm, or meat should cook for a long time, or frozen for 2-3 weeks.
Pork tapeworm is capable of hitting the small intestine, liver, brain, visual organs, muscles, and t.. d. If the tapeworm has an impact on vital organs, the person may experience paralysis or even death occur.
The symptoms of pork tapeworm: allergic reactions, abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting, weakness, dizziness, headache, weight loss, itching in the anus. The worm affects the lining of the intestine, so the symptoms can be very similar to enteritis.
Treatment consists of taking drugs that have a paralyzing effect on the worm, with the result that he cannot stay on the intestine and comes out. But it releases large amount of toxic substances that can cause anaphylactic shock. Therefore, the treatment should be carried out only under the supervision of a physician.
Parasites in mouth
Parasites in a person's mouth often can be represented by the following types:
- ore amoeba;
- larvae of Diptera (oral measy).
The clinical picture in this case may be the following:
- weakness, weight loss;
- fetid smell from the mouth;
- feeling agitatione in the region of the larynx;
- itching and pain;
- nausea, fatigue.
Worms that live in the oral cavity, can damage teeth, create purulent deposits on the mucosa and tongue. Treatment administered only by a physician, which takes into account symptoms and types of parasites. Obligatory condition of treatment is the examination of all contacts of sick people.
Has been discussed above, not all, even the most common parasites that can live inside the human body. It is important to understand the great danger of the neighbourhood of worms in human can cause very serious consequences and eventually cause the death of his master. It is therefore very important to diagnose parasites and get rid of them. As for preventive measures, they mainly take the hygiene and quality rara eat meat.