Research conducted regularly by scientists throughout the world, inevitably suggests that adults (95%) are carriers of from 1 to 5 different types of parasites. It is known that the human body can be up to 300 species.
Principal parasites living in human body:
- helminths (worms);
- a tapeworm;
- tapeworm (tapeworm);
The habitat of the worms is not only the large intestine. Eggs of parasites found in the stomach, esophagus, pancreas, bile ducts, liver, heart muscle, lungs, joints, muscle, blood, brain, organs of vision.
Causes of infestation:
The parasite eggs are ingested from contaminated water and food. Therefore, the main route of entry – unwashed fruits, raw water, insufficiently cooked foods, especially eggs, milk, meat and fish (homemade bacon, caviar, shish kebab, steak with blood, self-made dried and salted fish).
In contact with the source of the contamination of parasite eggs remain on the skin. The handrails in public transport, the subject of toilets, money, carpets, toys, linen, beach sand, water in an open pond or simply normal soil can be a source of infestation. That is why it is so important to systematically wash their hands, and not just before meals.
Insects (flies, wasps, fleas) are distributors of various infections, including parasites. Insect bites – another way of transmission.
Parasites can enter the body with dust particles through the air.
Pets in the body which parasites are present, their moist breath spreading threat of the eggs to a distance of 5 meters. The dander is the carrier of the eggs of Giardia, pinworms, ascaris, toxocara.
Evidence for the presence of parasites in the body:
- Constipation. Rich infection associated with worms can block the bile and intestinal path that leads to rare and difficult chair.
- Diarrhea. A number of parasites produce a prostaglandin that leads to the loss of sodium and chloride, which leads to frequent watery stools. Thus, diarrhea in a parasitic infection is a function of the parasite, not the body's attempt to get rid of the infection.
- Gas and bloating. A number of parasites living in the upper small intestine, where they cause inflammation cause bloating and gas.
- Pain in the joints and muscles. Parasites may migrate with the aim of encapsulate in joint fluid and muscle. Thus the person experiences pain, which is often considered a symptom of arthritis. Pain and inflammation of joints and muscles are also result from injury to tissues caused by parasites or immune response of the body to their presence.
- Allergies. Parasites can irritate and sometimes pierce the shell intestines, which leads to the ingress into the blood of large molecules of undigested food. It activates the immune system and causes an allergic reaction. By themselves, the parasites can also be allergens.
- Problems with weight. Obesity is one of the results of the robbery of the human body. Because of the extravagance of helminths there is a deficiency of nutrients in excess of "empty calories".
- Nervousness. Metabolic wastes and toxins parasites can seriously affect the nervous system. Anxiety, depression, nervousness are the result of systematic poisoning.
- Chronic fatigue. The symptoms of chronic fatigue, weakness, apathy, flu-like conditions, depression, reduced concentration, poor memory. These symptoms can be caused by parasites, which absorb most of the nutrients. Even with very good nutrition a deficit of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. Deteriorating the permanent poisoning of the body.
- Immune disorders. Parasites weaken the immune system, decreasing the secretion of immunoglobulin. Their presence continuously stimulates the reaction system and can weaken this vital mechanism, opening the way of penetration, bacterial and viral infections.
- Inflammation of the Airways. The number of worms migrating in the human body, including the respiratory tract. Cough, fever, runny nose – the symptoms of the real presence in the body "intruders". Pneumonia is one of the manifestations of ascariasis.
- Bad skin. Intestinal parasites can cause hives, rashes, eczema and other skin reactions. Of the skin ulcers, tumors, papillomas, etc. can be the result of the presence of protozoa.
- The sleep disturbance. Frequent night waking can be the result of attempts of the body to get rid of toxic substances through the liver. Sleep disorders can be triggered by the overnight release of certain parasites through the anus, leading to painful sensations and itching.
- Cancer. Chronic poisoning of the body, failure of the immune system, direct traumatic effects on tissues and organs, long-term inflammation and nutrient deficiency – this is more than enough to provoke the development of tumors.
- Other symptoms. Very diverse and depend on the type of parasite, duration of infection and degree of organ damage. Range from migraines and heart attacks to asthma and inflammation of the urinary tract.
The clinical picture of parasitic infection varies depending on age, sex, body condition, and helminth that have settled in the human body.
The acute phase of infection is characterized by symptoms of intoxication (vomiting, diarrhea, fever, skin rash), worsening of pathologies of the liver, lungs and heart.
Complications from the presence of colonies of parasites in the body
If you do not destroy parasites, the immune system eventually depleted and the body develops secondary immunodeficiency. As a result of infection by parasites may include the following pathological conditions: vitamin deficiency, dysfunction of the hormonal system, metabolic disorders and hematopoiesis.
Suffer from the presence of foreign agents of the vessels (permeability, elasticity) and to protect the body from cancer. Patients infected with various types of parasites, there is a shortage of trace elements, particularly potassium, manganese, selenium, zinc, iron, copper, magnesium, silicon, iodine, boron etc.
Prevention of infection of protozoa and worms
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap after using the toilet, coming from the street, contact with the soil, the food. This is useful to teach hygiene to children from an early age.
- Always wash your vegetables, berries and fruits before eating, preferably boiled water. Greens is recommended to maintain at least a quarter of an hour in salted water to kill bacteria (teaspoon per liter of water).
- Boil water before drinking or use bottled drinking water for cooking.
- All products are subject to careful heat treatment.
- Refuse the purchase of products in the spontaneous markets, especially milk, home-made sausage, fat, meat, fish, cheese, eggs.
- Do not bathe in not equipped with open water and untested areas.
- Keep the food in the fridge.
- Spend time measures on elimination of parasites in Pets.
- Daily in the diet include garlic (3-4 cloves fresh seasoning), onion, ginger root, pumpkin seeds, fermented drink with beneficial bacteria.
Treatment of parasitic infections in traditional medicine
In the first phase prepare the body to purification for the removal of toxic substances released by worms.
Then prescribe drugs against parasites, depending on the species of protozoa that are present in the body. Their presence is determined by laboratory tests of stool, urine, blood.
The final stage of recovery. For the normalization of intestinal microflora carry out the probiotics). Suitable plant-based immunomodulators. In the restoration of liver cells is well proven drugs on the basis of milk Thistle.
Selection of drugs, duration and dosage should be prescribed only by a doctor to prevent complications and to obtain a proper result. The most difficult cases are solved through surgery (cepni, echinococcus).
Traditional methods of pest control
Herbal remedy – a good help in cleansing the body from parasites. There are many time-tested methods of getting rid of helminths and protozoa.
Garlic. The plant is effective against many types of protozoa, helminths, and bacteria, viruses, fungi, bacteria. The volatile sulfur compounds (allicin) and other beneficial properties of garlic allow you to safely destroy and bring parasites. The most effective recipe from worms – whole milk with garlic. Cook in a water bath for a quarter of an hour a glass of milk with garlic (2 cloves), let stand for several hours. Take a glass in the form of heat four times a day on an empty stomach. The treatment lasts 1 week.
Ginger. Alcohol tincture of the root of ginger is a proven remedy for cleansing the body from parasites. Grate ginger (1/2 kg), folded into a liter bottle, pour ½ litre of quality vodka or diluted rubbing alcohol (40%), clogging and allow to stand for 15 days in a shaded place. Receiving the filtered tincture, 5 ml three times a day with 1/2 Cup of boiled water, 30 minutes before a meal.
Wormwood. Grind 100 grams of dry herb wormwood, pour ½ liter of rubbing alcohol (70%), insist in a dark place for 2 weeks, to filter. Welcome to 30 drops diluted in ¼ Cup drinking water, three times a day. Experienced physicians recommend to drink the infusion of wormwood silicon water.
Tansy. The administration of infusion of tansy helps from worms and protozoa. Tablespoon of dried herbs and steam it in 250 ml of boiling water, insist, wrapped, for 4 hours, filter and take four times daily 15 ml before meals.
Pumpkin seeds. The most common among doctors recipe cleanse for worms – with the help of decoction of pumpkin seeds. 300 g of the raw materials grind in a food processor (grinder), add water (1 part plant material is taken with 2 parts of water), stand on water bath for 2 hours, remove the surface oil film and drain. Reception of broth in the morning in small SIPS for half an hour (about ½ liter). In three hours, you should take a laxative.
Vegetable recipes the most safe for humans. Natural substances are less toxic, can be used long courses, in which they create a powerful protection from parasites, inhibit the activity and proliferation of protozoa, improve immunity. Be healthy!