Before the discovery of modern drugs against parasites of humanity used for the removal of worms from the body all kinds of folk remedies, based on medicinal herbs. They are now used in those cases, if the medication from worms to man – for example, because of hypersensitivity to components of medicine, illness of liver and kidney or allergic reaction.
Cure for worms or grass – which is better?
Disadvantages of the use of pharmaceutical drugs and the benefits of herbs for cleansing the body of parasites:
- Most medicines against parasites is contraindicated in early childhood, infectious and viral diseases, during pregnancy and during breast feeding while grass is allowed in all these cases.
- The use of potent drugs that remove worms, can cause side effects due to the toxicity of substances in their composition.
- Active components of drugs normally excreted through the kidneys or the liver, therefore, their toxic effects can be devastating to these organs.
- Most modern products for cleaning the body of parasites have a high price compared to herbal. Thus, folk remedies with herbs to kill parasites are not worse than the drugs, if the course of treatment lasts not less than 2 weeks (or the recommended time). In addition, the use of herbs is safer.
However, herbal treatment is contraindicated in individual intolerance of some plant components and the allergic reactions.
The most famous herbs to eliminate parasites
Herb from worms and other helminths, as a rule, have some properties that create unbearable conditions for parasites in humans:
- the pungency and sharpness necessary to ensure an antiseptic effect and increase the temperature of the internal environment of the organism;
- high acidity inhibits the activity of most parasites;
- bitter taste has the action against worms, fever and bactericidal action.
Almost all these qualities have such well-known herbs like tansy, wormwood, cloves, calendula, etc.
Herbs with a bitter taste
The greatest efficiency has the most bitter herbs parasites – wormwood, cloves and tansy. You can use them separately or in mixed form, observing the necessary proportion. With the help of the natural bitterness that is contained in them, can not only bring out the worms from the body, but also to normalize the system of bile ducts.
Parasitic organisms, which are influenced by the bitterness of wormwood:
- Toxocara and others.
Tansy cleans worms, Giardia and other parasites, and also exhibits anti-inflammatory and tonic properties.
Fragrant clove, is a closed buds of clove tree, is included in the effective collection of herbs for worms and parasites, due to its rich chemical composition. This plant not only has antifungal properties, but also antispasmodic, analgesic, helps with flatulence and healing.
For the procedure of removing parasites can be applied not only strictly herbs against worms, but also those that affect the body as a cleanser. It is necessary for the digestive system, where most live worms. With this purpose you can use:
- calendula – helps to erase from the body of worms, as well as to quickly restore damaged their tissue;
- chamomile – will serve as a good disinfectant in the purification process of the body from the worms and their metabolic products;
- cumin – often used instead of cloves as part of mixtures against worms; rosemary – simply add 1/2 teaspoon dried plants in a variety of dishes every day to create the body unfavorable for helminth environment;
- the sorrel dining room the greens, a handful of which should be eaten fresh in the morning on an empty stomach and drink warm tea.
Herbs are broad-spectrum
Plants that have a wide range of actions that affect different types of parasitic organisms and possess additional therapeutic properties:
- Watercress. Lettuce with taste that remind and mustard, horseradish, has an excellent effect against parasites and fungi. It is useful to have a fresh, it goes well with the salty cheese, and fresh cucumbers and other greenery.
- Nettle. Useful properties are showing young shoots are plucked in early spring. Can be used in dried form, adding to soups or salads, make decoctions. Destroys the pulmonary and intestinal helminths, and parasitic on the skin.
- Yarrow. Effective against intestinal, lung and other types of worms, round and flat worms, protozoa (Trichomonas vaginalis, Chlamydia, Echinococcus granulosus). You can add herbal teas with chamomile, sage, balm, and mint.
- Rhubarb. Helps in the treatment of helminthiasis in the gastrointestinal tract, the genitourinary system, the respiratory system. The effect on the gastrointestinal tract like the effect of the use of flax seed.
- Plantain. For the effect against the parasites need to use only young leaves collected in early summer. The substances which enter into the composition of plants, react with organisms that are parasitic in the circulatory system and organs of hematopoiesis.
- Parsley. It can help to clean the body from chlamydia, Trichomonas and other protozoa, as well as from intramuscular and live blood worms. Used all parts of the plant. The best remedy is to drink on an empty stomach in the morning, 2 teaspoons fresh juice from the stems and leaves.
- Dandelion. Very beneficial to poison the worms fresh herbs plants or juice – it contains bitterness kills the worms that "eat" the liver and kidneys. At the same time herbs help to get rid of toxic metabolic products of the worms.
- Cilantro. Greens, from seed which prepare the spice called coriander, has a very specific taste that is not for all dishes. But worms can't stand the smell and taste, so cilantro is used as a remedy for worms. It goes well with the garlic and makes a spicy flavour Oriental spicy dishes with the addition of tomatoes, eggplant, sweet and hot peppers.
- Hyssop. Exotic herb that is well settled in our area and often used for decorative purposes, can find a completely different application. Its range of action is very wide and varied. Its leaves are useful to add in hot and cold dishes (salads), tea.
- Mother and stepmother. Parasites that live in the human bloodstream, are highly sensitive to teas, tinctures and dry supplements of this plant. Licorice. Has the ability to poison worms in almost all organs and systems of the human body, including migratory species in the blood of the larvae, which are mainly used by plants roots.
- The fennel. If the worms broke digestive, urinary systems, nervous system (brain), we recommend taking the fennel seeds. Can be used as independent tools or as additives in prefabricated recipes.
Almost all medicinal herbs to brew a standard recipe is 1 tablespoon per 200 ml of boiling water.
The most effective herbal
Years of experience of applying medicinal herbs allows you to first place on the effectiveness of the collection from tansy, cloves and wormwood.Tansy + cloves + wormwood
The treatment regimen for adults:
- Stage I: mix the ingredients in equal proportions (in tansy to use only the buds), dry them well and grind to a powder. During the month drink 1 teaspoon of the powder on an empty stomach with 200 ml of warm boiled water.
- Stage II: brew 1 tablespoon of Flaxseed with boiling water (200 ml) and leave overnight. To drink the next day in 2 doses – morning fasting and before bedtime. This will help to cleanse the body of toxins that have formed as a result of the activities of the worms.
Scheme for children of different duration of intake of dry mixture – it should discuss with the doctor, and for the second stage it is necessary to prepare an infusion, using 200 ml of boiling water and 1 teaspoon of flax seeds.Fennel seeds
To eliminate the parasites from the body should use 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds after each meal. In addition, you can prepare the mixture:
- The seeds of cuminum, coriander and fennel mixed in equal parts.
- Grind into a powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon on an empty stomach at least 1 week.
Mix peppermint leaves and birch buds in equal proportions, boil 2 tablespoons collecting 400 ml of boiling water and allow to protect themselves.
Drink 100 ml 15 minutes before meals morning and evening. After the evening reception to lie on your right side, placing it on a warm heating pad for 20 minutes. The course of treatment – 1 week.
Horsetail and sage
Mix 1 tablespoon of crushed raw materials of sage and horsetail, brew 400 ml of boiling water and let stand 2 hours. Strained infusion to drink on an empty stomach half a Cup during the week.
Grass from parasites are well tolerated by the human body, however they can be applied not always and not everyone. Some plants have a high toxicity, which primarily exerts adverse effects on the liver and kidneys. Others (like flax seed) can trigger movement of concrements (stones) in the organs.
In addition, there are the following contraindications:
- pregnancy, monthly;
- arterial hypertension;
- erosive gastritis;
- ulcer of the stomach;
- hay fever;
- gallstones or kidney stones.
To best protect yourself, before using herbal remedies it is recommended to do an abdominal ultrasound to ensure healthy liver and kidneys. You also need to consult with your doctor about diseases in which herbs against parasites is contraindicated.