The parasite is a significant part of the population of the globe. Most of all in humans worms (scientifically, helminths) that can be transmitted through dirty hands, unwashed fruits and vegetables, using meat of animals or fish. From "illegal" residents, no one is immune, caused by their disease for a long time, asymptomatic or masquerading as other pathology. The question of how to extricate the parasites from the body, occurring for many pet owners, and people whose lifestyle is associated with agriculture, livestock, frequent visits to exotic countries etc., some people believe that it is better to use folk remedies, while others prefer the traditional method of treatment for worms. In practice, different methods are used to cleanse the human body of parasites, which complement each other.
What kind of attack
The fight against parasites of humanity began a long time ago, but the infection could not win so far.
In the course of evolution the worms have learned to adapt to habitat conditions in the human body so that even the immune system is not able to recognize them and destroy, because people can live with parasites for years without even knowing about it.
Meanwhile, the parasites were for many years were fed by the host, grow, multiply, and poison it with toxic products in your life. Bring parasites from the body is necessary because they cause the following negative processes in the human body:
- Develop an Allergy (allergic maintain a constant background) the whole human organism, provoke the development of acute allergic conditions (urticaria, angioedema), complicate the treatment of existing allergic diseases (asthma, rhinitis, dermatitis).
- Have a toxic influence on the structure of the nervous system and internal organs – heart, lungs, liver and the joints, blood vessels, disrupting their normal work.
- Cause mechanical damage to organs and tissues.
- Destroy the natural protective barriers of the human body and open the gate for pathogens that causes inflammation in various parts of the intestine and other organs.
- Reduce the immunity and increase the susceptibility of man to infection.
- Have a particularly detrimental effect on the growing organism of children – prolonged infestation by parasites slow physical and mental development of children, suppress the immune system, contribute to the rapid prosperity of allergies.
From whom you need to get rid of
Medical science has discovered that the human body can live about 300 different types of worms. For our country to date not more than 30 of them, the most common are the following parasites:
- The class of roundworms (nematodes) – are found everywhere. They can be infected by direct contact with the patient (pinworms), through dirty hands, unwashed vegetables, fruits, greens, raw water (Ascaris, whipworm). Pinworms live in the large intestine and trigger severe night itching in the anus, where females lay eggs. Ascaris larvae migrate with blood to different organs, causing a cough, temperature, allergic reactions, and adults cause inflammation in the small intestine, where they live and eat food. Whipworm damages the wall of the large intestine, causing bloody diarrhea, anemia, weight loss.
- Class tapeworms – these parasites are less common in the human body are by eating infested beef or pork (bovine and porcine apni respectively), salted, raw fish or caviar (a tapeworm) contaminated soil with feces of animals, fruits, vegetables or water (echinococcus). The latter can cause the formation of cysts of large sizes in different organs (liver, heart, lungs, brain). Tapeworm is able to live in the human intestine, growing up to 15 m in length. The same goes for tapeworm (bovine tapeworm).
- Class of flatworms (trematodes) – representative is cat Fluke (Siberian or liver Dicrocoelium dendriticum), they cause the disease opisthorchiasis, which occurs after the use of poorly heat-treated freshwater river fish. Damage the liver and excretory system bile, these parasites live for many years.
- Protozoa – amoeba (causing dysentery), Giardia (live in the small intestine and biliary system, contribute to the development of inflammation).
Traditional methods of treatment
The symptoms of infestation with parasites for a long time, absent or masquerading as other pathology. In order to establish a diagnosis if you suspect worms, the clinics offer a variety of survey – definition of immunoglobulins in the blood, vegetative-resonance method, etc.
In practice, even at the ordinary General analysis of peripheral blood from the finger can be suspected with high probability the presence of parasites and increasing the level of eosinophils (a measure of allergic sensitization of the human body).
For practitioners the question on how to take care of it, is not difficult. Doctors prefer synthetic drugs broad-spectrum. These tools can quickly and effectively remove various types of worms in one times (in one day). They act on all stages of development of the parasites, they can take all the family members.
Chemicals enough active on the human body, causing a number of side effects with the digestive tract, mainly the liver, contribute to the development of intoxication of the whole organism, due to the massive death of parasites. To recover after deworming need to consume more water, take medicines as prescribed.
Treatment of folk remedies
Bring parasites from the body at home some patients prefer using various medicinal plants or their parts. This therapy has a milder effect on the body, can be used for repeat courses and prevention of further infections.
Plants can not be used for people with allergies in the anamnesis, in addition, folk remedies with the use of onions, garlic, bitter (wormwood) should not treat young children.
Experts usually recommend combination of traditional and non-traditional method for the treatment of parasites in adult patients. The most common recipes:
- In the morning instead of Breakfast to eat about 300 g of peeled pumpkin seeds, drink warm milk, in a couple of hours to drink a laxative or do a cleansing enema, the course lasts for 3 days.
- Grass tansy and wormwood – a tablespoon each and place in a saucepan, pour 0.5 liters of hot water, heated in a water bath for quarter of an hour, after cool down to body temperature, strain, and enter in the enema into the rectum for about 5-10 minutes;
- 50 g cloves, 100 g of tansy and wormwood 30g dry mix, crushed into powder. Take a tea spoon before meal, on the first day once, then 2 times 2 days, then 3 times a day. Need to be treated for a few months, after getting rid of parasites for prevention take once a week throughout the year.
The question of how to bring the parasites from the human body, it is necessary to discuss with your doctor. Typically use complex influence of drugs and folk remedies based on the type of parasites and patient characteristics.