To know whether there are parasites in humans at the initial stage of infection is not just enough. Because detection requires their numerical increase. Larvae parasitize ad do not know because no symptoms.
If a colony of adult worms parasitize ad will start in the body, they can be detected by diagnostic. Parasites can be found in every human organ, including the heart, liver, lungs and brain. Most people are not aware of the presence of worms.
How to know if someone has parasites?
The correct diagnosis is often difficult in view of the diverse manifestations of parasitic infestation. Because helminthology contains approximately 240 types of parasites of different sizes. For them man is able to appear as transitional, and the main host. Biotics life of helminths occurs in the human body completely or partially.
Learn about the hidden presence of parasites in the body can be introduced for problems of the digestive tract. This is due to the localization of the main types of worms in the intestine and their impact on the walls of the intestines, and oviposition in the cavity.
Sometimes excessive thinness with increased appetite may indicate the presence of pests. If there are no problems with metabolism and endocrinology, the lack of weight gain or, conversely, the rapid set up of obesity is one of the main signs of worms.
What parasites live in humans — types
The main types of parasites in the human body:
- Annelid worms – pinworms, ascarids, whipworm.
- Trematodes – flukes, Fluke.
- Subcutaneous worms – mites, intestinal worms, Guinea vermis libero.
- Koljuchegolovye worms (acanthocephala) infestation.
- Tapeworms – in trematode, in cestodosis (cepni, tapeworm, lentetsy).
- Worms protozoa – amoeba, Giardia.
- Translucens parasites that inhabit the intestines of over 100 species.
- Tissue parasites exist in the tissues of the muscles, lungs, brain, lymphatic vessels.
How to know if you have parasites in humans — symptoms
The most common symptoms of the presence in the body of intestinal worms in humans:
- Constipation. The parasite, reaching enormous size, can block the intestinal lumen. This will lead to deterioration of intestinal motility and constipation.
- Diarrhea (diarrhea). Worms protozoa produce hormone-sicut substances that lead to watery stool.
- Irritable bowel. Inflammation of the intestines, reduces the absorption of useful fatty substances. As a consequence, high content fat in the stool.
- Flatulence. Worms can contribute to the vestibulum in the gut.
- Problems with the skin – may indicate infection of amoebas, Giardia or fungi.
- Joint pain. Parasite traveling through the human body in search of a comfortable residence, can lead to articular pain due to tissue injuries.
- Anemia. Some worms capable of lignum to the walls of the intestine and feed on nutrients as a consequence anemia.
- The sleep disturbance. Waking up in the night can cause the liver is trying to rid itself of toxins.
- Nervousness. Increased nervous irritability, may be due to secreted by the parasite toxins.
- Bruxism (teeth grinding at night). It is considered an echo of the nerves to stimulus.
- Chronic fatigue. Is caused by deficiency of mineral nutrients, despite the quality of the food.
- Poor immunity. Worms weaken the immune system, leading to decreased production of protective immunoglobulins.
- Respiratory diseases. Worms move in the body, even through the respiratory tract. Sometimes signs of acute respiratory infections can be symptoms of worms.
- Oncology. Failure of the immune system, poisoning the body, damaging tissues and organs, as well as lack of nutrients triggers the growth of cancer cells.
Outward signs of the destruction of human helminths is the allergic reaction:
The degree of severity of the Allergy depends on the localization of the helminth in the body, its immediate contact with the organs and tissues, and quantitative production of toxins.
How to check if there are any worms in humans.
It is not always possible to go to the clinic to be diagnosed, to pass the necessary medical tests to detect worms. You can see if intestinal worms in humans without testing and at home.
This should focus on following symptoms:
- causeless temperature;
- poor appetite;
- itching of the anus;
- bad breath;
- in children, hyperactivity;
- salivation at night;
- gag reflex while brushing teeth;
- the need in sweet dishes;
- brittle nails, problems with hair;
- often there disease.
How to determine if there are any worms in the child
It is easier to learn about worms in the body at the stage of their breeding. You should take a blood test that will detect antibodies – the reaction of parasites to toxins, and feces analysis on helminth eggs. To identify the child in the anal hole opisthorchiasis, it is enough to glue sticky paper, and after a time it will eggs.
Parasites in humans treatment
Deworming medication is method. All drugs used quite toxic to humans. Therefore it is necessary to follow the instructions.
The most commonly used drugs: albendazole, levamisole, piperazine, Pyrantel, mepacrine, carbendazim, praziquantel.
During the main treatment for the best effect, you should stick to a diet. To eliminate fatty, smoked and sweet. The treatment does not act on parasite eggs, so you need to drink the medicine after 2 weeks.
Treatment of worms and parasites folk remedies
At home treatment of worms folk remedies, not only focused on the excretion of parasites, but also on the rehabilitation of the body. Positive results can be achieved thanks to the pumpkin seeds or flax on an empty stomach, yogurt with garlic, infusion of oak bark, enemas with baking sodaand cleansing tea from gather: oak bark, flowers of tansy, wormwood herb, buckthorn bark.
The infusion of mushrooms chanterelles effective at worms as it contains special substances that adversely affect them.
To prepare the infusion: 100 g of sliced fresh chanterelles pour 300 ml of alcohol, insist, periodically shaking, with the lid closed for about 3 weeks.
To use infusion: 1 tsp before bed for 1 month. Chanterelles not only will bring the worms but prostimulirujte immune system.