Folk remedy for parasites in the human body can effectively combat this infectio at home.
The main advantage of this treatment is to reduce the likelihood of side effects and allergic sensitization. But do not think that the treatment of parasites in the human body of folk remedies is quite safe and can be used without restriction. In the presence of pathology of the internal organs even herbal formulas can render unkind service and, therefore, the question is: who are the parasites in the human body, symptoms, natural home remedies that you can use, and how to cleanse the body from parasites folk remedies, must be confirmed by the doctor. In diseases of this type are the basic specialists doctor contagione morbi and the doctor-parasitologist, they need to go.
What is the problem
In General, parasites in the human body is a single (rarely multiple) representatives of worms that are getting inside of a person from the outside lead, or lead an active life, robbing the body of nourishment and producing a variety of toxic substances – products of their metabolism. They can have very different sizes and structure, have different pathogenic ability. The total number of known worms and microorganisms capable ad parasitize in the human body, more than 1600 varieties: from the simplest, unicellular species to giant worms. They may reside in any internal organ and blood, but the most widespread to find intestinal parasites.
Among the most common varieties are the following:
- simplest being unicellular structure (Giardia, chlamydia, etc.);
- worms g Zn. worms, or helminths: round shape (roundworm, pinworm, whipworm, and others);
- flat – trematodes and cestodes or tape worms type (bovine, pork tapeworm);
- fungi (mycoses);
- bacterial species (staphylococci, E. coli and many others).
Developing in the human body, these parasites cause the following common diseases:
- enterobiasis (pinworms provoked),
- ascariasis (roundworm),
- toxocariasis (Toxocara worm),
- opisthorchiasis (liver flukes),
- giardiasis (Giardia),
- taeniasis (pork tapeworm),
- vulputate tapeworm infectio (beef tapeworm),
- difillobotrioz (a tapeworm),
- trihozefalez (whipworm), and several other pathologies.
Occur as parasites
Parasitic manifestation in the human body varies depending on the type of agent and location of residence of the spores and eggs. Symptomatology is largely an individual characteristic that is associated with the state of the immune protection a person's age, presence of other diseases. Quite often parasites, not having a favorable environment in the human body with good immune system, lie dormant, and the man does not even know what is in parasitus.
In General, the development of diseases caused by parasite viability, we can distinguish a number of characteristic symptoms:
- abnormal stools alternating chronic constipation with severe diarrhea;
- frequent bloating and flatulence;
- molestiae feeling of nausea and vomiting;
- pain in the abdomen in the presence of intestinal parasites or in the vicinity of other bodies at other sites;
- dizziness and headaches;
- weight loss, despite celebratur constant desire to eat something;
- bad breath;
- skin rashes or pigmentation;
- the deterioration of the structure clavum plates;
- decrease Shine and hair loss;
- pain in joints and muscles;
- the appearance of cracks on the heels of the feet;
- shortness of allergies to different foods, smells;
- General weakness and fatigue;
- colds at the slightest changes in conditions;
- grinding of teeth at night;
- the decrease in hemoglobin in the blood;
- irritability and mental disorders;
- cough chronic asthmatic and other signs;
- insomnia and restless sleep.
At the tumultuous life of parasites in humans begins to affect the deficit necessary for cells to trace elements: potassium, selenium, zinc, iron, copper, silicon, iodine. The result of parasitic diseases can develop serious diseases: vitamin deficiency, hormonal balance, metabolism and blood production process. The running stage is adjusted to changes in the vascular system, reduce cancer protection, de lymphadenitis, diseases of the liver, lungs, heart.
What is the treatment of folk remedies
Modern pharmacology offers a lot of drugs to kill parasites, but their powerful impact causes a number of undesirable effects associated with General intoxication, allergic reactions. Parents quite rightly are afraid to use such tools for young children. Their purpose is unacceptable during pregnancy. These circumstances dictate the desire of many people to solve the question of how to get rid of parasites folk remedies, without resorting to drugs. The fight against parasites folk remedies was conducted on the centuries-old history, and during that time has accumulated a huge experience in the application of natural products of plant, animal and mineral origin.
When solving problems, how to get rid of parasites folk remedies, uses a number of principles. First of all, folk remedies from parasites in the body is aimed at creating it an environment which does not allow the parasite to obtain nutrients from the host organism by increasing the concentration of certain substances in the blood, or stomach. In nature there are many plants that are composed of a substrate, is detrimental to parasites. Thus the main direction is the elimination of parasites from the body of folk remedies by changing the composition of the intestinal environment unsuitable for their food and direct destruction due to the contained ingredients.
Treatment of parasites folk remedies includes other complex effects. Natural remedies solve the following tasks: elimination of dysbacteriosis and recovery of beneficial microflora; antiseptic when joining various infections; normalization of metabolic and electrolytic processes; increasing immune protection of the organism; excretion of destroyed parasites due to the laxative effect. Important to the introduction of increased amounts of necessary vitamins and trace elements (potassium, iodine, etc.). The wonderful antiseptic properties of plants such as garlic, onions, sweet flag, buckthorn. A laxative effect is noted with the intake of compounds based on rhubarb, ash, licorice and other plants. With the goal of providing universal treatment in several ways, traditional remedies against parasites often are in the form of a mixture of various medicinal plants fees.
In order to get rid of parasites in the body of folk remedies, folk medicine recommends the preparation of various compositions. The most common ingestion of decoctions, infusions, extracts, juice from medicinal plants and bee products and solutions based on salts. Effective treatment is the introduction of medication by enema.
Conditions for effective treatment
Alternative medicine helps to remove parasites from the body of folk remedies, but to enhance the effectiveness of this treatment, you must perform several prerequisites. The first condition is the optimization of supply. Remember that bad or slow laevis, the food becomes a breeding ground for parasites. Any disruption in the digestive system and the production of the enzymes help their development. The consumption of meat and dairy products stimulates their growth. In folk medicine, there is a clear recommendation – separate the intake of carbohydrates and proteins. For example, do not recommend the sausage sandwich or cutlet with potatoes. Meat products, cheese, legumes should be eaten without bread, but combining it with vegetables (except potatoes). Cereal help flush digesta is not "garbage".
Stimulants of development of worms is alcohol, nicotine, as well as spending time on the beach. You need to consider that parasites eat almost all the silicon in the body and must be replenished, which recommended silicon and clay water. With the appearance of parasites in the body, should distance itself from Pets.
What to use to kill parasites
The first and most important stage of treatment from parasites folk remedies is the intake of antiparasitic means, which are composed of a substance capable of destroying parasites. We can distinguish the following household compositions:
1. The coriander. For effective pest control, it should take about 3 g per day. The best option is the crushing of coriander seeds to a fine powder, after careful calcination in the pan. Accepted powder (can be in the form of a seasoning for food) 3 times a day 1 g for 4-6 days.
2. The chanterelle mushrooms. These mushrooms contain hitinmannozu which destroys many types of parasites, particularly pinworms, ascarids, canes ad certamina provocabant. Note that the chanterelles, which have passed thermal processing, is safe for parasites. The best part – alcoholate. It is prepared as follows: chopped fresh mushrooms (4 of art. spoon) pour vodka (300 ml) and infusa not less than 15 days in a cool place. Taken tincture before bed 1 teaspoon. It is recommended to take the tincture in conjunction with chanterelles mushrooms, which have anti-inflammatory effects.
3. Onions. To kill the pinworms and ascarids effective technique onion infusion. This bulb is crushed to a pulp and pour boiling water (200 ml). Infused the composition is not less than 10 h is Applied in a daily dose per 100 ml (in 2-3 doses) for 4-5 days.
4. Pine cones. Prepared and jam from green pine cones. Bumps filled with water and boil for at least 5 h, after which they are extracted, and the remaining water is mixed with sugar in equal proportions and boil for at least 1.5 h Used this jam in the morning, before Breakfast.
5. Flowers of wormwood. Along the well-washed flowers without special training according to this scheme: first day – 1 flower every 2.5 hours; 2-4 days – 2 flower, since 5 days – half a teaspoon 3 times a day. The course lasts 20-25 days. Another option: infusion of dried flowers (2 tablespoons) pour boiling water (0.5 l) and infusa at least 20 h.
6. Ginger. The root of the plant is crushed to a powder. Taken 3 times a day, 10 grams for 6-8 days. It is recommended to drink milk.
7. A black stud. Taken in puluerem water on such a scheme: the first day – a total dose of 500 mg, the second day, 1.2 g, and then 1.6 g. is Applied in 3 divided doses after meals. Duration of treatment – 8-10 days.
The most popular ways
Since ancient times struggle with a variety of helminths was carried out using pumpkin seeds. In Russia have long been used raw cleaned seeds (at least 10 pieces a day). Such a course of treatment should last at least 10-12 days. A more modern method recommends to grind the raw pumpkin seeds and mix them with warm milk. This treatment is carried out 3 times a day for 15-16 days.
Another very popular method is based on the use of garlic. We can recommend this allium treatment:
- enema with garlic broth mixed with milk: helps against pinworms in young children;
- enema of decoctions of a mixture of garlic and flowers of wormwood;
- garlic juice is added to milk (12 drops per 200 ml) and drink 3 times a day;
- a decoction of garlic in milk: chopped garlic (5 teeth) filled with milk (200 ml) and boil for 14-18 minutes – apply 5 times a day 1 teaspoon with a course of treatment for 6-8 days.
The use of combined formulations
A combination of several plants with different properties in a single composition enhances its versatility and provides complex effects. Folk medicine recommends the following recipes:
- Composition: oak bark, buckthorn, flowers of tansy and Artemisia – all in the same ratio.
- Prepare the infusion: 1 tablespoon of the mixture in 400 ml of boiling water and letting it sit until 10 p.m. Apply half a teaspoon in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Blend of: wormwood, cloves (3 parts), flowers of tansy, peppermint (1 part), knotweed, thyme, and dandelion root (2 parts), Valerian root (half part). Prepare infusion: 10 g of a mixture of 220 ml of boiling water.
- Ingredients: pumpkin seeds, flowers, tansy, buckthorn bark in equal proportions. Used in decoction (2 tablespoons to 0.5 liters of boiling water 12-15 minutes). Apply 250 ml morning and evening for 4-5 days.
- Drug collection: the flowers of chamomile and tansy, wormwood and strawberry leaves – all in the same ratio. Prepare the broth (25 g per 100 ml of water) by boiling. Apply 2 times a day 200 ml. helps in the treatment of worm-belt type.
- The collection in the localization of the parasites in the liver: knotweed, atqui chamomile, St. John's wort (2 parts), yarrow, shack, nettle root couch-grass and dandelion (1 part). Prepare infusion: mix (1 tablespoon) pour boiling water (0.5 l) and extracted in a closed form not less than 0. 5 h is Used for 200 ml 3 times a day.
- Part of the "Russian triad" of: calendula flowers (2 parts), caraway seeds and sup (1 part). The ingredients before blending erased in the powder. Applied 3 times a day.
Folk remedies are sometimes the only and effective tool in the fight against parasites in the body when medical therapy is contraindicated. This treatment can be conducted using various recipes at home, but only after consultation with your doctor.