Parasites in the human body are not uncommon. There are a huge number of microorganisms that hinder the full health of various organs and systems. With the appearance of the parasites of the person recommended mandatory to carry out the appropriate treatment.
With the appearance of parasites in the body, there are failures in performance. They can be helminths or protozoa.
With the defeat of the body by worms observed the occurrence of helminth infections. In most cases, the person on the background of vital activity of the worms is diagnosed development:
- Giardiasis, etc.
Ways of penetration of parasites in the human body very much. In most cases, the parasites enter the body through contaminated food and water. Quite often, the emergence of the parasites occurs through sexual contact with an infected person. In the period of bathing in contaminated water may be the occurrence of parasites.
After insect bites may also experience the development of the pathological process. Distinctive features of the parasites is the habitat, size, duration of development. Infection can occur in any human body, even in muscle tissue.
Some species of parasites simultaneously striking several systems inside.
Symptoms of pathology
With the appearance of parasites in the human body there is development of the corresponding symptoms that depend on where they occur. With the appearance in the human ascarids observed disorder of the gastrointestinal tract.
Also, these worms lead to the emergence of pain in the abdomen, vertigine. Most patients become nervous. Night may appear alert. In some cases worms may be seen in the stool.
Tapeworm infection is quite often accompanied by discomfort in the abdomen, diarrhea, soreness of the liver. With the appearance of pathological process in a patient significantly increases appetite, which leads to the weight increase. Occurs when pinworms cause itching in the anal area. The person loses appetite and becomes timidus.
Symptoms of the pathological process is quite varied, it depends on the type of parasites. When the first signs of worms, the patient must seek help from a doctor that will properly diagnose and prescribe rational treatment.
Treatment of worms in most cases is conducted with the use of drugs.
People should know that generic drugs from parasites are there. It is therefore necessary to use medication in accordance with the type of worms.
For the diagnosis of helminthiasis are not always sufficient to do a fecal tests and blood. In some cases, the detection of antibodies to parasites. Therapy of disease is often carried out with application of appropriate de-vermis drugs.
After completing the course of treatment, regardless of medication, the patient is advised admission enterosorbents. With their help it is elimination from the human body metabolic products of the worms.
Quite effective in this case is enterosorbent Enterosgel. According to drug absorption is secreted by the parasites toxins and their excretion from the body. Also the action of this drug is aimed at restoring the normal microflora of the intestine.
In most cases, the patient enough to pass a single course of treatment of worms with the use of medications. After it the patient should be required to go through re-diagnosis. If during the examination diagnosed the presence of intestinal worms, the treatment must be repeated.
Therapy of parasites is a fairly simple process. The main thing in this aspect is the correct selection of drugs that should only be performed by an experienced physician after proper diagnosis.
The use of diet
To ensure complete cleansing of the bowel and other systems of the digestive tract patient is recommended to stick to a diet.
Thanks to fasting, the cleaning body from various toxins and harmful substances. It allows you to restore the normal gut flora and the health of the digestive tract.
When using the diet is the fight against various harmful organisms. Thanks to the use of this method is cleansing the blood and improving its circulation. Thanks to the diet is increasing the elasticity of mobility of joints and ligaments.
If the person is often faced with parasites, he recommended separate use of proteins and hydrocarbons. While the use of this food disorders of the digestive tract, or malfunctions of enzymes. When eating cheese, meat and beans it is strictly forbidden to eat potatoes or bread. These products are combined with vegetables.
After eating meat, cheese, beans and vegetables, you must wait two hours. After this can be the consumption of potatoes, cereals, bread, pasta. The use of carbon should be carried out only with vegetables, cooked on the grill. The human being is advised to eat more cereals that will provide the most efficient excretion of harmful products.
Dietary therapy for the parasite is quite effective in fighting parasites. That is why a person must control their diet, no matter what kind of worms is his body.
Traditional medicines are characterized by a high level of efficiency in therapy of helminthic infestations.
There are plenty of recipes that you can use to get rid of parasites. The most effective ones include:
- Garlic and milk. To prepare the medication you need to take a glass of milk. Adds 6 cloves of garlic. Medicine boiled on slow heat for 10 minutes. After cooling the cure to room temperature recommended formulation of enemas. Using this method it is possible to get rid of parasites, carrying it once a week.
- Beet. If a patient is having parasites in the liver, he recommended the use of a drink based on beets. To prepare the medicine is quite simple. For three medium size beets cleaned and chopped into fine pieces. The resulting mixture was added 500 grams of sugar and a few tablespoons of flour. Infuse medication must two days, occasionally shaking. Then adds raisins and a quart of water. The medication is thoroughly mixed and percolantur. Medication is carried out before meals.
- Soda. With the use of this product ensures the most effective treatment of the disease. In one liter of water you need to use a teaspoon of baking soda. After mixing the medicine recommended enemas. Before the procedure must be carried out cleaning of the intestine. The patient should try to retain the solution in the body within half an hour after the procedure. The treatment is carried out through the day.
- A cleansing tea. Using this medication is the cleansing organs such as the liver, gallbladder, intestines and other organs. To prepare the medication takes buckthorn bark, oak, wormwood, tansy. All the ingredients are mixed in equal amounts. One teaspoon of the resulting mixture pour 0.5 liters of boiling water. Infuse medication you need within 12 hours. In the morning before eating is recommended to take half a Cup of tea. With this herbal mixture is the elimination of worms and improving the health of the liver.
- Pumpkin seeds. This is the easiest way to fight worms. For the treatment you must take 300 grams of seeds and clean them from the skin. The use of seeds should be conducted in the morning on an empty stomach.
Due to the wide variety of traditional medicine provided the most effective treatment of parasites in the body.
The danger of parasites
Immatura in the treatment of helminthes in humans may experience a variety of unpleasant sensations. Often enough the consequence of the appearance of worms is re-infection.
At toxocarosis there is a loss of eye and nerve tissues, resulting in allergic reactions. When echinococcosis is observed parasitism helminthic infestation in organs such as the liver and lungs.
Enough dangerous disease is the pork tapeworm. This is due to the penetration of the parasite into the blood vessels and the brain, leading to death. Cestodoses when there is a loss of digestive tract of tapeworms.
At opistorhoze observed liver damage. As a result, develop cancer or cirrhosis. With ascariasis are migrating larvae in liver, lungs and intestines, which leads to malfunction of these organs.
Parasites in the human body lead to a malfunction of various organs and systems. That is why when the first symptoms of the disease, the patient will make the appropriate treatment.
To that end the use of pharmaceutical drugs or traditional medicine. Also, the patient is recommended to diet that will contribute to a more rapid excretion of harmful substances. In order to avoid the pathological process of the person recommended to timely hold its prevention.