The human body is an attractive place to live pathogens. Nestled in the internal organs, they cause ailments and serious diseases. There are types of parasites, which almost does not affect the health of the person. Others can be deadly. Symptoms of the presence of the parasite in the human body often point to the possibility of defeat. You should immediately contact the experts: we can talk about life and death.
What parasites live in humans
Giardia enters the body through dirty hands, fruits or vegetables. These parasites belong to the class of flagellates and are microscopic in size. Sometimes their presence is unnoticed, since there are no significant changes or damage. Ancylostoma easy to hook if you walk barefoot on the ground. The infection is manifested as skin irritation, rash on the legs. The parasite may penetrate into the internal organs, and then acts like roundworm.
Pinworm prefers the child's body. This parasite lives in the intestines, causing the child has poor appetite, fatigue, irritation in the anus. The parasite lays eggs in your underwear and skin folds. It enters the body, if dirty hands, is transmitted by children via toys, dishes, linen. Swine and bovine zipname become infected through raw or not well processed meat. Especially dangerous are the larvae of tapeworm, which can reach the eyes and brain. An adult tapeworm can live person in 20 years to reach this 7-meter length.
Toxocara person receives from cats or dogs. The eggs of these parasites, in adulthood, grow up to 30 centimeters, get together with animal feces in the soil. They may for many years remain viable. Then, through dirty hands or sordida in the ground objects, parasites can enter the body that do not leave. Inside a person easily spreads to organs and systems.
Per Echinococcus or alionochka can be contracted from animals. Another variation of infection is the use of lotis, vegetables, berries. Of particular danger are the larvae of these parasites via the blood vessels dispersing through the body.
Roundworms occur in humans more frequently than any other parasite. The source of infection serve as unwashed hands, dirty water, soil. Inside the human Ascaris can reach a length of about 40 centimeters, penetrating the liver, brain, capillaries, lungs, eyes, mucosa of the intestine. Food for ascarids serve as nutrients required by the human body, red blood cells.
Similar manifestations of tapeworm broad – it gets inside of humans through raw fish. The parasite can grow up to decem - length retorto on the inside. in the morning).
Symptoms of parasites in humans
The main symptoms of infection are very diverse. This:
- Constipation. Worms, which reach a considerable size, able to block the intestinal and bile ducts and interfere with normal bowel movements.
- Diarrhea. Some microorganisms secrete substances which lead to the dilution of feces. Diarrhea is often a sign of indigestion, but the body of uninvited guests.
- Vestibulum and bloating. Which was inside of the small intestine, the worms cause inflammation. Prolonged swelling can be a symptom of parasites in the human body.
- The irritable bowel syndrome. Parasites lead to the fact that the fat begins to digest worse, gets inside the colon, causing Kale becomes his lot. Experience constipation, diarrhea, cramps.
- Pain in muscles and joints. Some micro-organisms prefer to settle in the muscles and fluid of the joints. Their presence causes pain similar to that occurring with arthritis. In fact, they are caused by inflammation as the immune system trying to expel worms or lesions on their fault.
- Allergic reactions. The waste products of the parasites may cause reactions from the immune system, forced to produce more protective cells of eosinophils. A large number of them leads to inflammation, followed by an allergic reaction.
- Rashes on the skin. The presence of the worms will cause skin rashes, eczema, other problems. Parasites among protozoa lead to dermatitis, in papillomas, ulcera on the skin.
- Anemia. Once in the intestine, the worms attach to the mucosa and live at the expense of nutrients of a person. Parasites such as Trichomonas, which feed on blood cells, can rastrogavshis, cause significant blood loss, causing anemia.
- The extra weight or the lack of it. Completeness is an indication that the parasites consume glucose or poison products in your life. Underweight indicates metabolic disorders.
- Sleep disorders. If you often Wake up somewhere between two and three o'clock in the morning, this indicates parasites. During these hours, the liver tries to rid the body of toxins. At night, the worms can exit through the anus, causing irritation.
- Cancer. If the parasites are inside the body for a long time, it leads to damage to tissues and organs. You may experience inflammation, lack of necessary body substances. This plus serious disruption of the immune system is a common background for the emergence of cancer problems.
- Inflammation of the Airways. Some parasites are able to move around the body. When they reached the Airways, they cause symptoms such as runny nose, cough, high temperature. Even asthma or pneumonia can be caused by their action.
Prevention of infection with the parasite are attempts to avoid contact with him or his carriers. You can do regular inspection and cleaning of the body. But to avoid this difficult, because some parasites can get inside the body through the manifesto of the legs. The tests and the test body will not be superfluous, especially if you suspect their presence. The following precautions will help to reduce the risk of infection:
- personal hygiene;
- frequent house cleaning;
- heat processing of food;
- wash vegetables and fruits;
- careful attention to the health of Pets.
The reasons for the occurrence of parasites in an adult
Due to defective diet, poor lifestyle, and the harmful habits of people sooner or later can become the "owner" of a certain kind of "roommates". Microorganisms, worms and other parasites in the literal sense of "seize power" in the human body, subjecting it to yourself. The number of such "agents" simply amazing "neighbors" of a person can be more than 2000 of pathogenic microorganisms and worms of different sizes.
The most common parasites (and irritandum them the types of helminthiasis) should be:
- pinworm (disease – enterobiasis);
- hookworm (helminthic infestations – hookworm);
- ascarids (ascariasis cause);
- the pork tapeworm (form helminthiasis – taeniasis);
- Toxocara (form helminthiasis – toxocariasis);
- bovine tapeworm (causes teniarinhoz);
- wide lentetsa (the causative agent in difillobotrioz);
- Giardia (disease, giardiasis);
- alveoli and tapeworm (microorganisms) – ALVEO - and echinococcosis, respectively.
A variety of parasites and diseases irritandum them is simply amazing. So, according to medical statistics, about 97 percent of people on the planet can become "masters" of pinworms, ascarids, and many other species of tapeworms. These helminths are the most common "domestic partners" of children and adults.
On the background of helminthic infestations is suffering, first of all, the immune function of human body, whereby the body of the patient becomes less resistant to infectious and viral diseases, reduced effectiveness of preventive interventions (particularly vaccination).
General analysis of the problem
According to statistics, by the age of 25, the result of the consumption of heat processed meat or dairy products may become not only the presence of helminths in the human body, but it is also a healthy cells are structural components of the body simplest (for example, microbes, bacteria, fungi, etc.).
Worms, or rather their active life, have an impact on all metabolic processes in the body of the host, can cause premature tooth decay, hair loss and other pathogenic processes. Often parasites in the human body are responsible for the development of malignant tumors, and chronic inflammatory processes, diabetes mellitus.
Sources of nutrients for the worms that live in the body of adults and children are:
- tissue which are structural components of the internal organs;
- lymph, the blood, the cell SAP;
- the remains of the digested food still in the gut.
Parasites in the human body are divided into two main types (depending on the nature of power):
- animal pestes;
Depending on the location of the isolated parasites and those that can live inside the body of the host.
Some parasites can live inside the skin of the host – these worms are called "vagnini" (often, these worms appear on the face and limbs of patients).
Often those or other microorganisms or worms that live in the human body, choose the cavity of the internal organs – so, worms are found on the face, ears, eyeball, nasal cavity.
In a separate group of experts identify the so-called endoparasites – these worms can live in any tissue or organ of his "master". Such worms are of several types:
- Those that can live in the gut, lungs, urogenital tract and the kidneys. The list of these "partners" for adults and children include amoeba, flagellates, and various worms.
- Parasites living in red blood cells, white blood cells and blood plasma. Among them experts name haemosporida, microfilaria, trypanosomes.
- Man may become the master host and endoparasites of the tissues of the internal organs – these worms can live almost everywhere. Trichina and sarcosporidian live in the brain "host" connective tissue "occupy" myxosporidia, etc.
It is obvious that the vital activity of certain parasites inside of the host immune response accompanies his body. Of how to look at the most typical symptoms of the presence of worms in the human body.
What are the consequences parasitica activity of the microorganisms and worms in the human body? Becoming the "owner" of a parasite, an adult or a child can face several problems connected with practically all organs and systems:
- skin – acne, pimples on the face and body, roughness and thickening of the epidermis, psoriasis, warts, brittle nails, hair loss, cracks on heels;
- digestive tract – fast weight loss or, on the contrary, a significant increase of body weight; unpleasant taste in the mouth, diabetes, uncontrollable hunger, inflammation in the digestive tract, intestinal disorders, stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcers, heartburn, etc.;
- the nervous system – uncontrollable irritability or lethargy, epilepsy, frequent headaches, unreasonable fatigue and weakness;
- genitourinary system painful periods and menstrual disorders in women, fibroids, fibroids, ovarian cysts, mastitis, acute and chronic renal pathology; impotence, adenoma in men; often worm infestation – causes inflammation in the adrenal glands, and also the appearance of kidney stones and bladder;
- blood – anemia.
It is obvious that the lesson and the presence of malicious organisms do not remain "unnoticed". That is why it is important to seek the assistance of an experienced specialist (better if it's a doctor contagione morbi), which will select the correct treatment. About the common features antiparasitic therapy will be explained later.
In preventing infestation is elementary personal hygiene. Any doctor contagione morbi, which treats of the lesson, I agree with the fact that regular wet cleaning of housing and timely hand washing (particularly before eating) can help to protect your body from the harmful coexistence.
Another important condition necessary for the preservation of his health, is thermal processing of food. Fruits and vegetables before eating should accende intus stupam with boiling water (the worms are afraid of high temperatures) or even rinsed in a weak soda solution.
Doctor contagione morbi may recommend to completely abandon protein foods of animal origin, i.e. meat and fish, as it in most cases becomes a source of occurrence of helminths in the body of the host.
As a preventive measure every six months (better a very and spring) can be de-worming with the use of pharmaceutical or traditional medicines. Exactly what kind of therapeutic method to prefer, will tell an experienced doctor.
Late diagnosis of the presence of parasites in the human body can lead to the development of many pathologies, that is why when the first symptoms of helminthiasis should seek help to the doctor morbis infectiosis – he often treats parasitic diseases. Properly chosen antiparasitic therapy, as well as timely prevention of helminthic infestations will allow to prevent negative consequences for the human body to which they may lead.