Doctors say that parasites live in the body of a third of the population. Sometimes this coexistence is asymptomatic, and sometimes there are problems with health. But to detect the presence of some worms are very difficult.
Cleansing the body of folk remedies is a convenient and safe method. Home remedies are used not only for the expulsion of worms, but also for prevention.
Will show you how to get rid of parasites with the help of available products and herbs. Recipes such as:
- Dried tansy pour boiling water and leave in a sealed container for 5 hours. Take 200 ml in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Crush 2 cloves of garlic, wrap them in gauze. Then boil 250 ml of milk, put back the garlic and cook for 10 minutes. Drink milk-garlic decoction every morning on an empty stomach. The course of treatment is 7 days. This tool is also use for enemas.
- Mix 1 tsp. of the leaves of tansy, yarrow and grated chicory root. Plants pour 400 ml of water and hold in a water bath for 15 minutes. Drink 50 ml on an empty stomach for 7 days.
- Grated ginger root (500 g) pour vodka (500 ml) and hide in a dark place for 14 days. Take tincture in the morning on an empty stomach. Dilute 5-10 ml in 100 ml boiled cooled water.
- Pumpkin seeds (150-200 g), together with skin grind in a blender, add a tablespoon of honey and 4-5 tbsp boiled water. Take on an empty stomach, slowly chewing. After 3 hours, drink a laxative. Pumpkin seeds can be consumed without the shell and a little dry.
- In a glass of warm water add ground seeds of black cumin or 1 tsp oil out of it. Drink infusion on a teaspoon 20 minutes before meals daily. A remedy for parasites, take 3 weeks.
- Pour a liter of vodka or alcohol a Cup of dried wormwood. Insist 2 weeks in the dark, every three days, shaking the infusion. Add 25-35 drops of 50 ml of water and consume daily.
Before you cleanse the body, find out whether you have diseases, which are contraindicated to apply certain herbs or products.
Folk remedy for parasites take, making sure there are no allergies to components. Children therapy at home spend only after consultation with the pediatrician.
Parasites in humans: symptoms, how to get harm
To bring the eggs of worms in the body easily. That's where danger lurks:
- Unwashed vegetables or fruits.
- Flowing or poor-quality water.
- Contact with a person who has worms.
- Unwashed hands.
- Insects and Pets can be carriers of parasites.
- Infected food (meat, fish), as well as products that have not undergone proper heat treatment.
- The parasite eggs are in the ground and water.
- Dust with larvae of worms, which penetrate into the respiratory tract.
There are 384 species of worms which infest the human body. It's the worms from a few centimeters to two meters. Some of them are dangerous to human life, others do not pose much of a threat, but to destroy them is necessary.
To understand whether you have worms, pay attention to these symptoms:
- the weakened immune system, frequent illness colds and viral nature;
- weakness, dizziness, joint pain, poor sleep;
- fatigue and nervousness;
- disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, and liver;
- allergic reactions, skin rashes;
- bad breath;
- yellowish whites of the eyes;
- excessive appetite due to low ratio of body weight;
- dry skin, hair loss.
If you are not sure whether there are parasites in the body, prevention and personal hygiene is a necessary measures. It is better to prevent infection than to fight helminths.
Worms are harmful to human health. The risk is expressed as follows:
- Occurs intoxication, are deposited slag — the waste products of worms.
- The worms disrupt the metabolism, prevent the normal functioning of the liver and digestive system.
- Food is poorly digested, the parasites suck the minerals.
- There is chronic disease.
- Children lag behind in development.
- Some types of parasites, if not beat, lead to death.
Take care of your health: don't ignore the rules of personal hygiene, twice a year to carry out prevention. Folk remedies will help to expel parasites and prevent their occurrence.