They are very small, invisible to the human eye and can grow up to several meters in length. People in the majority of cases are not even aware of what "uninvited guests" visited their bodies.
The types of parasites
At present medical science knows about 250 species of parasites in the human body and is very successful there to develop.
These include lice, facial and itch mites, Toxoplasma, fungi, viruses and microbes. All of these parasites may be waiting for you at every step, so you need to be very careful and cautious.
If a person is asked to name the known parasites that live in the body, it is likely that he will call worms. It is about them, we often hear, and even encounter them, passing the next inspection.
There is a special section of the medical science called., who has been studying and searching for ways of dealing with a highly developed species of pests.
- worms – the well-known worms or worms that live cause the metabolic disturbance and inhibition of normal intestinal flora. In addition, they inhibit the absorption of vitamins and increase the likelihood of tumour formation;
- roundworm – cause of the development of the whole complex of bile, intestinal and pulmonary diseases;
- pinworms affect the intestines, violate his work;
- Giardia adversely affect the liver.
Also frequent visitors of the human body are Toxoplasma, chlamydia and Trichomonas, which adversely affect health and trigger the development of different, sometimes incurable diseases. Most of us never think about the fact that there can be parasites in the human body, what symptoms say about them.
Getting into the life support system of the person, the pests begin to develop and multiply. In the course of their life they secrete toxic substances that damage the functioning of internal systems. In addition, often develop allergic reactions, weakened immunity, worsens the course of chronic diseases.
Unfortunately, very often the signs of presence of parasites in the human body, they are simply ignored, attributed to manifestations of certain diseases.
The most common and frequent symptoms of the presence of "foreign" in the human body are:
- Regular diarrhea or constipation;
- Bad condition of skin, presence of lesions on the face and other parts of the body;
- Constant feeling of irritation and heaviness in the stomach, problems with digestion;
- Aching joints, cramps and pain in the muscles of the legs;
- The development of the nervous system and CCC (the acute phase of the disease);
- Uncontrolled and unfounded leaps of body weight;
- Insomnia, a constant feeling of weakness and fatigue.
Often the immune system "sees" and not identificeret "intruders", so to recognize the signs of their presence is simply impossible without laboratory studies.
Sources and ways of infection
Contrary to popular belief, it gets infected with worms and mushrooms can only those people who do not monitor the cleanliness of their hands, "hook up" got even the most clean people.
The main route of infection are:
- Alimentary – through dirty hands, contaminated food or water;
- Contact-household – Pets infected family members via household items;
- Percutaneous – by which the penetration of larvae occurs through the mucous membranes or skin.
To get infected very easily, but to clear the body from them can be very difficult. Sometimes even on treatment with the latest drugs takes a lot of time. Therefore, in order to minimize the risk of infection with these "pests", it is necessary to study the useful advice of doctors and to follow them thoroughly: carefully wash hands, vegetables and fruits, eat meat and fish only after the heat treatment, etc.
Methods of diagnosis of the presence of "guests" constantly improving, developing new, more accurate.
The main and most commonly used methods include:
- the analysis of a feces on eggs a worm – the most common way that is used in all clinics. However, its accuracy does not exceed 17%.
- although the program is a modern method of investigation of thin slices of faeces with the help of powerful microscopes. This method allows you to most clearly and accurately distinguish between eggs and larvae, and fragments of the bodies of worms;
- serological method – detection of antibodies and antigens of various parasites from the blood. This method is effective only in the later stages of infection, the performance of no more than 60%;
To be sure that no parasite can not pass and will be definitely identified, most often assigned to the completion of all diagnostic methods.
Cleansing and treatment of the body
After learning so much about that practically every step of the lurking danger and that almost all people are infected by various microorganisms, every sane person will ask yourself the question "how to cleanse body of parasites"?
A large part of the currently existing medical methods of cleansing the body based on ingestion of drugs that create the for the life of the parasites living conditions. The course of treatment is quite long, so you need patience, it can leave from 30 days to a year.
All existing drugs, which is cleansing the body of parasites, conventionally divided into the following groups:
- chemical synthesized drugs – ensure the highest efficiency of treatment and give the fastest result. They are toxic not only for parasites but also for the host organism. In addition, many types of worms and other pests are very adaptable and become insensitive to the action of medicines;
- substances of natural origin, plant extracts and various herbal preparations. Constant intake of these drugs leads to the accumulation in the body unbearable "guests" of plant components that makes them leave the body. They are harmless to humans, they do not develop tolerance;
- homeopathic remedies – the results of treatment with these preparations largely depends on the skill of the doctor and his ability to pick up the drug. The treatment is very lengthy and requires strict adherence to a schedule of medication.
Using what drugs will be cleansing the body from parasites, can be solved only by a doctor. Three months after completing the course of treatment is recommended to re-pass all the tests and as prophylaxis to drink another 10-15 days taken earlier during treatment with the drug.