The most common intestinal worms is considered to be Ascaris, pinworms, hookworms, tapeworms, tapeworms.
After penetration into the human body, helminth eggs ripen, turn into larvae and then into adults.
Worms are parasites that invade the human body through contact with a sick person, dirty surfaces, contaminated water and food.
The types of parasites
In the human body can be various parasitic worms which are divided into two groups: intestinal and tissue parasites.
Intestinal parasites are directly in the intestine.
This group includes:
- ascarids and pinworms;
- Ancylostoma and Giardia;
- vlasoglavy and dwarf tapeworm;
- beef tapeworm and broad tapeworm;
- pork tapeworm.
Tissue helminths can be in any organ of the human body and be invisible for many years.
- cysticerci and flukes;
- Trichinella and Fasciola hepatica;
- Echinococcus and alveolars.
Parasites in the intestines - symptoms
If you notice that the skin has acquired a greyish hue, there was lethargy, mild cough, white coating on tongue, no appetite, dizziness are signals helminth infection.
Symptoms of infection with intestinal worms may be different depending on type of parasites. Often the infection is accompanied by dozens of symptoms that can appear after a few days or weeks.
They can be confused with a vitamin deficiency, anemia or by helminth infection provoke these disorders.
How to determine if there are any worms in humans?
Patients may experience when infected by parasites in the intestine following symptoms:
- General weakness,
- nausea and vomiting,
- itching in the anus and vulva,
- weight loss,
- migraine also indicate a possible infestation.
In order to determine whether there are worms in humans, it is necessary to pay attention to certain features, presented in the table.
Signs of parasites in humans
|Type of worms||Signs of the presence of parasites in the body|
|Roundworm||In the first days of the invasion, people began to feel malaise, nervousness, fever, shortness of breath, cough and pain in the chest. These symptoms justify the fact that initially the worms strike the respiratory system.|
|Pinworms||Itching around the anus and irritability.|
|Ancylostoma||Cough, abdominal pain, nausea and violation of the chair. Ancylostoma can cause anemia.|
|Giardia||The symptoms can be diarrhea and abdominal pain.|
|Vlasoglavy||Invasion is accompanied by acute abdominal pain, diarrhea, loss of appetite. Often the signs of infection are similar to symptoms of appendicitis.|
|Dwarf tapeworm||Dysbiosis, poor appetite, excessive thirst, fatigue and nervousness.|
|Beef tapeworm||Diarrhea and pain in the abdomen; vomiting and nausea; restless sleep; dizziness and fainting.|
|A tapeworm||Severe abdominal pain and anemia.|
|Pork tapeworm||Diarrhea, acute abdominal pain; vomiting and nausea; restless sleep; dizziness.|
|Cysticerci||Feeling a compressing effect on the organs and the inflammatory process in those organs in which they were.|
|Fasciola hepatica||Nausea; diarrhea; aches throughout the body; allergies.|
|Trichinella||At the early stage nausea and diarrhea. The following symptoms of infestation are temperature, swelling, skin rashes, muscle pain.|
Parasites in humans – pictures
In some cases of worm infestation are accompanied by cough, abdominal pain, poor digestion, constipation.
To determine what parasites live in humans, you can watch and compare.
To classify helminths in the following ways:
Roundworm is the most common types of worms that settle in the small intestine of an adult or a child. Infection with this type of worm is called ascariasis. Before getting into the small intestine, roundworm make the way throughout the body of the organism.
After infection the larvae of the roundworm penetrate into the bloodstream, and then with the blood into the lungs, where they Mature. Infection with these parasites can occur in the use of raw water from sources that are poorly processed fresh fruits and vegetables. In summer, the risk of injury increases.
Pinworms are small worms that live in the gut.
They cause a disease called enterobiasis. These parasites lay eggs in the anal area.
The eggs then turn into larvae, which again enter the body, but only through the mouth.
The carrier of the disease is the person.
Ancylostoma - Infected ancylostomidoses occurs through broken skin in contact with the ground, where they live larvae of these species of worms.
Ancylostoma, before we get into the intestines done the same way as roundworm.
Giardia can appear in people who bite their nails and other items (pencils, pens).
Infection occurs also in the case of drinking contaminated water, unwashed foods, through contact with dirty Laundry that might contain larvae, and a carrier of the disease.
Vlasoglavy appear in the human organism through dirty hands and water. Infection with larvae of the whipworm Trichocephalus lead to.
The larvae fall to the inside along with raw fruits and vegetables.
Dwarf tapeworm is in the human body not only through dirty hands and dirty food, but also through insects.
Dwarf tapeworm infects the intestines and the liver, causing inflammation and poisoning.
Beef tapeworm is one of the most dangerous types of worms that are parasitic in the large intestine. The adult parasite may reach several meters in length. It robs the body of nutrients and leads to severe intoxication.
The risk of getting beef tapeworm infection (infection of bullish tapeworm) occurs by eating insufficiently cooked beef infected with bovine tapeworm larvae.
A tapeworm is one of the major parasites enter the human body. It can reach ten meters in length.
Infection body wide lentetsa causes diphyllobothriasis. It arises from the use in the food poorly processed fish products and caviar.
Pork tapeworm is one of the most dangerous human parasites. Most often it enters the body through pork meat which has not passed sufficient heat treatment.
From the body of the pork tapeworm periodically separate the so-called segments, which are able to independently leave the body through the anus or with the feces getting into the environment.
Cysticerci is a type of fabric hearts, which is the product create the pork tapeworm. Segments that contain tapeworm eggs, are released into the environment and can re-enter the body, through the external objects of the environment, and to trigger the development of Cysticercosis.
Parasites settle in the muscle, myocardium, and even in the brain.
Fasciola hepatica causes the disease opisthorchiasis, which is caused by contact with the human body, the larvae of the worm with your fish.
This parasite is dangerous possible development of liver cancer.
The tapeworm lives in the human body, most commonly the liver or lungs. Echinococcus can cause the formation of cysts in the affected organ and the appearance of tumors. The infection can be fatal.
The larvae are transmitted to humans through contact with sick animals.
Trichinella is transmitted through poorly processed meat of wild animals and lead to trichinosis. A carrier of Trichinella can also be pigs.
Parasites in the human body are distributed in different types of muscles (breathing, facial, and other).
If trichinosis is not treated, it can lead to death.
Treatment of parasites folk remedies
For the treatment of helminthiasis are using medicines and folk remedies. Medication prescribed by a doctor, who picks up drugs on the basis of the analyses of age, weight of the patient. Simultaneously with drugs for the treatment of parasites in humans can be performed folk remedies. Traditional methods enhance the therapeutic effect and are completely harmless to the body (with some exceptions).
Herbal teas from pinworms and ascarids
If taking the decoction three days in a row, morning and evening, for three days to get rid of worms.
For the preparation of the drug you will need:
- 1 art. L. chamomile flowers;
- 1 art. L. flowers of tansy;
- 1 art. L. herb wormwood;
- 1 art. L. buckthorn bark;
- 1 art. L. gentian root.
- To take specified proportions of the herbs, stir, pour boiling water.
- Insist 45 minutes, cool.
- Take 1 tablespoon in a glass of water for three days.
For cleansing enemas from pinworms and intake you can prepare a decoction of the flowers of tansy.
You need to take:
- Flowers of tansy (50 g),
- 1 tablespoon herb mixture listed above in the broth of worms.
- 0, 5 liters of water.
To bring it all to a boil, cook 5 minutes.
Enemas do 1 time a day.
The following recipe is suitable for children to remove pinworms:
- You need to take a peeled garlic cloves (10 g).
- Carefully chop and mix with 1/3 liter of water.
- The solution is to do enema once a day, preferably before bedtime.
Also useful against pinworms the following broth:
- One tablespoon of the herb centaury;
- One tablespoon of wormwood.
- One tablespoon of the mixture pour a glass of boiling water.
- Take morning and evening, for 8 days, morning and evening.
Clove is a natural antiseptic. Useful potent substances in the herbs also help to destroy the parasite eggs and kill intestinal worms. In addition, cloves can help to prevent re-infection.
- Add one teaspoon of powdered cloves in a Cup of hot water.
- Cover the Cup with a plate and let steep for 10-20 minutes.
- Drink this infusion three times a day for 7 days.
Garlic from ascarids, tapeworms, pinworms
For getting rid of worms can simultaneously eat 10 cloves of garlic and drink 0.5-1 glass of warm milk. After some time, the parasites will be released.
You can eat garlic in the morning on an empty stomach, not drinking milk. 2 hours to take a laxative.
If you have a low tolerance of lactose is a chronic disease of the digestive tract, garlic is better to refuse.
Enema of garlic effective against pinworms:
- 5-8 cloves crushed to a pulp.
- Dissolve in 1 Cup of room temperature water, drain.
- Do the enema at night.
Pumpkin ordinary – effective anthelmintic
Universal recipe from any intestinal parasites:
- You need to eat 2 tablespoons of cleaned, raw pumpkin seeds in the morning on an empty stomach. Children and the elderly, seeds can be given in powdered form.
- After 60 minutes, drink a laxative (which fits you).
- After a few hours the worms will, if necessary, the procedure can be repeated.
Pumpkin seeds even help in the fight against tape worms.
- To prepare means you need to take 300 grams of raw seeds and remove them from the hard shell.
- Then carefully grind or grind in a blender the seeds, persisting on the green rind.
- Mixing thoroughly, gradually add 60 ml of water in portions at 10-15 drops.
- To the resulting porridge add 0.5 teaspoon of honey or sugar.
- Drinking on an empty stomach 1 tsp. within an hour, dividing the entire portion of the dose.
- After 3 hours, take it as cheese in butter-sour magnesia:
- Adults take magnesia at 10-30 g, diluted in 0.5 cups of warm water.
- For children, give 1 g of the drug per 1 year of life.
- Magnesium sulphate is a strong choleretic agent. Therefore, should not be taken during the gallstones, and only after the advice of a doctor.
Treatment of parasites with modern means
There are many modern means for the treatment of parasites.
Need to choose those drugs that have a vegetable origin and will not harm the body.
Prevention of parasites in the human body also plays a big role. With constant monitoring of your body it is possible to avoid serious consequences.
How to avoid relapse of worm infestation?
Hygiene plays an important role in preventing the growth and infection of intestinal worms. A few simple steps can prevent the recurrence of worms.
- All family members should be treated simultaneously even if any of them have no visible signs of infection.
- To handle all surfaces, gadgets, to spend damp cleaning of premises. Need to wash clothes and bedding, toys.
- Brush your teeth regularly.
- Keep your nails in good condition. Help your child rid of the habit of nail biting.
- Before eating and after using the toilet wash your hands with soap and water and wipe them clean (personal) towel or disposable paper towels.
- You can't knock the track, the carpets in the house, so as not to spread eggs of helminths. Do it on the street.
- During treatment, avoid eating milk and dairy products.
- Do not buy meat, fish and dairy products in an untested market places.
- To clear the intestines of worms, you need to carry out regular treatment. Enema with warm water 1 time a day is recommended to all.
- To avoid re-infestation, ask for a recommendation to a doctor. He will prescribe appropriate tests and prescribe the right medication.
Thus, treatment of folk remedies parasites in the human body should begin only after consulting your doctor. Then the therapy will have a greater effect.