Worms (helminthiasis) is one of the most serious but common diseases. And it's worth noting that it occurs in people of all ages.
When man learns that its body came of a foreign living organism, it begins to experience fear. Most often he hides this fact, it is considered to be largely a disease acquiring patients who live in a dangerous environment.
This view is mistaken, since the risk to acquire this disease from another person is quite high. If you still resist him failed, and the disease manifested itself, then you should immediately consult a doctor. Fortunately, there are home methods of eliminate this problem. What bowel disease can be treated at home, you can find here.
How to get rid of worms at home?
These individuals, worms have been known for over a hundred years. During this time, formed a huge variety of recipes of traditional medicine to eliminate them from the human body. A popular place for parasites in the body is the intestines. Therefore, it is wiser just to get rid of them with the help of enemas.
The use of enemas
Many people think that to do the enema yourself – the task is simple.
Actually this is a fairly complicated rite, which requires certain rules:
- The first step is to prevent the risk of possible bacteria. Therefore, before procedure it is necessary to remove clothing (in the future, it should be treated with a chemical agent), wash and spread out fresh linen;
- Next, you should drink plenty of water and try to go to the toilet, making, thus, the colonic;
- The standard pose for insertion of the enema is lying on your side or knee-elbow position;
- The entire procedure should be divided into 5 stages, gradually letting the body a small amount of liquid;
- After entering the enemas need to relax your buttocks and lie down in this position for at least 15 minutes.
After the procedure should wear clean clothes. If it is done correctly, the positive effect will come after a few days. We should also talk about the solution that will be used for the treatment, just to highlight three of the most effective folk remedies.
The use of garlic-milk enema
Enema with garlic and milk is mostly used for children, as it is the most gentle. At the same time, it practically has no contraindications, side effects and is safe for the patient.
For its preparation will need the following:
- Half liter of fresh milk to pour into a small saucepan and put on low fire;
- At this time, should be cleaned 1-3 cloves garlic, depending on the age of the person and cut them into several major parts;
- Once the milk is boiling, the vegetables you want to throw into the pot and continue cooking for another 5 minutes;
- Next, the dishes should be sealed with a lid and leave the broth to cool;
- The resulting infusion should be filtered.
An enema of herbal tea collection
Enemas of herbs that are good for the body, they will enable not only to eliminate parasites, but also to normalize the bowel, cleanse it of toxins and replenish vitamins.
To make a decoction is pretty simple:
- Should be collected for two tablespoons of each useful: sage, chamomile, leaves of currant, eucalyptus and mint;
- All this should pour one Cup of boiling water for ten minutes to boil on a water bath;
- Next, the broth should be cool and drain.
It is recommended to do a similar procedure in the morning on an empty stomach. Eating is allowed not earlier than one hour after its completion. The only contraindication is individual intolerance to the components.
The most effective against worms is soda enema. It is recommended to do even many modern experts.
For its preparation you will need:
- Dilute one teaspoon in one Cup of boiling water.
- Thoroughly mix the solution until then, until all of the lumps.
- To put the contents on the fire and heated to a temperature equal to 40 degrees.
The procedure with this solution should be carried out for one week. It is believed that this period is sufficient to complete removal of the worms from the body.
Such treatment cannot be given:
- pregnant women,
- nursing mothers
- children up to three years.
Home remedies for worms
For obvious reasons, for many people, the introduction of an enema is not the most pleasant procedure. If you do not want to do this procedure, it is possible to make a solution inside. Total, there are nine of the most suitable remedies.
The easiest way to get rid of worms is the use of garlic tincture. It is worth noting that this method is quite cheap, because to prepare the medication need only a hearty vegetable and water. The whole procedure of cooking will not take more than thirty minutes.
- The first is to take several cloves of garlic, peel them and grind on a grater, in the end to obtain a slurry;
- It should pour 500 ml of hot water and leave to infuse for at least 20 minutes;
- Tincture should be cool and drain.
The broth is ready. It can be used as a solution for enemas, or medicine. It is recommended to drink it on an empty stomach for seven days.
In a similar way to prepare the tincture from the bow, it is important that the vegetable was fresh. It can be used separately or mixed with garlic. The solution also can be taken orally or to use it wisely to enter into the rectum via an enema.
A mess of herring
Favorite way to clean the body of grandmother is eating porridge made from herring. It is not the most pleasant, but its efficiency can not be compared even strong medicine.
Cook it simply:
- Herring, thoroughly rinse and mince;
- To the resulting cereal, it is recommended to add the yolk of one egg, one tablespoon millet and a few grated cloves of garlic;
- Further, all content is thoroughly mixed and poured with cold milk to the consistency, which can be compared to a thick sour cream.
The jelly is ready, it is recommended to take 50 grams of this dish three times a week.
Preparing a solution as follows:
- Should take three tablespoons of dry walls, and fill them with one Cup of boiling water;
- The resulting broth should be left to infuse for one hour;
- Now, left it to drain.
The resulting drug should drink half a Cup twice a day before meals, course of treatment may last up to 14 days.
There is another use of herbs against worms, it is as follows:
- You must take three tablespoons of the collection of dried herbs: St. John's wort, birch buds, sage, Valerian, tansy and elecampane;
- It should pour one Cup of boiling water and leave for three hours;
- Next, you must strain the infusion.
About 50 grams of folk remedies should be taken during the day.
The herb of wormwood
A tincture of wormwood. But, in this recipe you need 100 grams of dry water do not pour boiling water and food with alcohol. Medication should be on 15 drops three times a day during meals.
Another herbal remedy is made from dry tansy. It is prepared in a similar way in the proportions of 20 grams per one Cup of boiling water. The solution can be used for both internal use and for the procedure with enema.
Peeled pumpkin seeds, in equal shares, it is recommended to mix with honey. Nice porridge should eat 2-3 tablespoons a day, the adult can increase the dosage to 100 grams. It is recommended to take sweet medicine half an hour before meals.
Sorrel is a versatile leaf vegetable that is an excellent preventive cure for many diseases. Enough to use it in its raw form three times a week in order to forget about worms. Also, you can add it to various dishes.
How to get rid of the worms during pregnancy?
Pregnancy is the most reverent status of women. Unfortunately, in this moment the organism is susceptible to various viruses, bacteria and infections. There is a limited list of medicines. What to do if I see worms? Fortunately, there is a solution!
You can do a few of these enemas, for example, garlic, garlic-milk or wormwood. However, the dosage of administration of the solution should be reduced exactly twice. If there is a threat of miscarriage, you should consult with your doctor.
Such an unpleasant phenomenon as live parasites in the body – it's disgusting, scary and even dangerous. Fortunately, there are a large number of popular methods that help to cope with this problem in a matter of days. Preferably, before use, to ask the advice of a specialist.