About this problem as helminths, many people prefer to gloss over and pretend it doesn't exist. But as the statistics shows, the bot suffers from both adult and child population. So, for example, in children the disease cause pinworm, those who likes to spend his free time fishing and hunting.
But all of these parasites have in common is that they all belong to the family of worms. And although their causes may vary, symptoms and treatment almost similar to each other. And in today's article we consider what are the worms in humans, symptoms and treatment.
The causes of worms in adults
Typically, these parasites can penetrate the human body in various ways. So, if we talk about parasites, they're inside with the help of human interaction with soil containing eggs of helminths.
Pin worms, as you might guess from the name, penetrate through the contact of an infected person with a healthy.
Worms can be transmitted only if the use of poor quality or raw food. As a rule, it is more closely related to meat or fish dishes.
It is also worth noting that according to recent studies, the most popular is the oral-fecal method. In this case, the eggs of parasites get into while drinking or eating.
Symptoms of worms in adults
In most cases, when there are worms in humans, symptoms are very few people interested, as it is necessary and urgent to get rid of the scourge. This is not surprising, considering the whole spectrum of unpleasant sensations. But it was possible to prevent this and solve the problem in the Bud. Thus, the start of helminthiasis is characterized by:
- General malaise.
- Problems of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Dramatic changes in appetite in the direction of increase and decrease.
- Changes weight.
- The emergence of various diseases which are viral and infectious nature.
- The appearance on the skin various rashes.
Most often, symptoms of worms in humans occur after a few days. This becomes clear on a tired appearance, loss pounds and an unhealthy appetite. But usually such signs occur, if the body is observed an increased content of parasites, which greatly complicates their disposal. It is therefore important to notice the signs of worms in humans, symptoms which only recently began to manifest itself.
It is worth noting that most worms are in the stomach and intestines, which manifests as severe pain in that area and sometimes bloating or even vomiting. As a rule already it should push the idea that the body is something not quite right, and to prevent the progression, it is recommended to seek timely medical help.
In addition, it should be noted that each of the parasites of this group has its own, pronounced symptoms. So, for example, when infected with parasites there is the appearance of dry cough, which after some time can pass by itself.
Lose liver flukes is characterized by a syndrome of jaundice. In addition, justifying its name, they disrupt the liver. As for worms, their appearance in the body can be detected according to the amplified pain in muscles and small tumors.
Treatment for worms in adults
Like any other disease, these parasites requires careful and thoughtful treatment. In some cases it will be enough and folk medicine.
But that applies to more than running when occur late enough worms in humans, treatment should only be carried out by conventional methods. Consider in more detail each of them.
Treatment for worms in humans folk remedies
As a rule, when detecting the first signs of helminthiasis, the first thing that comes to mind is folk medicine. This is not surprising, considering the vast experience and knowledge that was passed down from generation to generation. And this is not to mention the high safety for the body of each of the proposed methods.
So these include:
- Hot pepper. Is proven if the body is found tapeworms in humans. The treatment consists in a daily intake of it as in powdered and fresh form.
- Enemas garlic-based. This tool possess a high selective effect and helps to get rid of worms almost in few days. For its preparation you need to crush 2-3 garlic cloves in not very hot water, with further withdrawal of water. After that, the resulting liquid can be used for enemas.
In addition, the excellent effect is shown by various tinctures. The most effective include:
- Tincture of walnuts. For its preparation it is necessary to take nuts greenish hue to their total number did not exceed 4 art. spoon. After this a neat way to boil them in water, adding a pinch of salt. Next, you need to give the tincture to brew for a bit (usually quite a 50-60 min). After that it can be applied throughout the day. Experts recommend to take the resulting broth simultaneously with laxatives drugs.
- Tincture of tansy. It is very simple. All you need to do is pick up some art. tablespoons of the grass. Put them in a container and cover with water. Continue to boil on a slow fire and leave for a few hours, giving her thereby to cool slightly. After that you can drink it over the next day. It should be noted that the maximum dose for 1 time should not exceed 1 tbsp.
- A decoction of wormwood. A very effective method that can effectively eliminate the symptoms of helminth infections, both early and later stage. For its preparation is enough to take 1 tablespoon of herbs and pour the boiling water with the further withdrawal of water, respectively. then all that remains is to take the resulting tincture throughout the day.
- Tincture with the use of the bow. Quite an interesting tool. Little wow, that is incredibly effective, and very affordable. So, for cooking you need to finely chop the onion and put it in in advance prepared capacity. Typically, the amount of onions should not exceed half of the free space in the vessel. After that, you need to add in a container of alcohol and leave to infuse. As a rule, the minimum period of infusion is 10 days. Once the broth is ready, it is recommended to take 1-2 tablespoons before each meal.
As practice shows, if diagnosed tapeworms in humans, treatment of folk remedies shows good results with a light or average flow. In a more complex and advanced cases will require the intake of certain drugs.
Treatment of worms drugs
First of all, choosing a drug it is necessary to remember that the efficiency of its use depends on the specific species of the parasite ingested by the body.
It should be noted that there are certain types of worms, which will be powerless against drug therapy. Then, in this case, the best option remains surgical intervention.
In conclusion, I would like to note that, despite its apparent, at first glance, security, time untreated helminth infections may cause serious complications in the future. Therefore, to eliminate any likelihood of such an event, it is recommended to stick to simple rules. So, these include:
- Observance of rules of personal hygiene.
- Regular hand washing after contact with Pets and before eating.
- Do not use water from the tap.
In addition, as a preventive measure, every few months, you can use the tools of folk medicine.